Official Brexit Referendum Discussion

I pray we do not follow in England's footsteps.

I think ours has gone in the opposite direction.

rtxys2u.jpg

I don't know how much you can make of this, because the two biggest parties are muddled, but

I find it refreshing to see people vote politicians out that didn't work for them. It's good to see people vote "my way or the highway" (for both sides of the spectrum)

I find it refreshing to see people vote politicians out that didn't work for them. It's good to see people vote "my way or the highway" (for both sides of the spectrum)

Remember this is for EU representation, not parliament. It seems to me they're going to need another general election to resolve the Brexit impasse.

Just a reminder, the reason the British people voted to leave the EU was that they were tired of being told what to do by un-elected officials of the EU. i.e. You will take x number of losers from the middle east that you will pay all of their expenses and give them housing and jobs and a living wage.
The EU is just like the Democratic party.

Just a reminder, the reason the British people voted to leave the EU was that they were tired of being told what to do by un-elected officials of the EU. i.e. You will take x number of losers from the middle east that you will pay all of their expenses and give them housing and jobs and a living wage.
The EU is just like the Democratic party.
It’s funny, because I’m sure Scotland and Northern Ireland are growing less fond of being ruled from London by leaders they did not vote for. I wonder if Brexit voters feel leaving the EU is worth it if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland becoming the Kingdom of England and Wales?

It’s funny, because I’m sure Scotland and Northern Ireland are growing less fond of being ruled from London by leaders they did not vote for. I wonder if Brexit voters feel leaving the EU is worth it if the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland becoming the Kingdom of England and Wales?
Scotland had their chance to become independent and decided to stay with the UK

If you add up the remain parties last week's election wasn't so good for Brexit in Wales, either.

Brexit Party tops European poll in Wales

This is interesting analysis. He points out how there's not much political motivation now for politicians to push a soft Brexit, where the UK leaves the political union but stays in the trade union, even though that seems like a logical compromise position to me.

VN Store

Back