Official Brexit Referendum Discussion

More likely they just ask for another extension. I don’t think they’ll get any deals through parliament and they almost certainly won’t leave without a deal, so I don’t see anything happening on April 12.

Probably, though not a given. Another extension may not be justifiable to the EU unless it's a long one (many months) and there are a lot of Conservatives who don't want that. Which way will May try to steer the ship?

Are you as dense as Luther?

They screwed up by not exiting the EU.

So they should exit the EU without any plan at all on how to deal with the issues that will arise once they have left the EU??? Lol ok.

So they should exit the EU without any plan at all on how to deal with the issues that will arise once they have left the EU??? Lol ok.

No, they should quit acting like children and come up with a damn plan and move. It’s not going to be painless at first and that is what these jackapes are trying to do, find the impossible. It will be better in the long run for England so get it done like the citizens voted for.

You are as dense as Luther.

No, they should quit acting like children and come up with a damn plan and move. It’s not going to be painless at first and that is what these jackapes are trying to do, find the impossible. It will be better in the long run for England so get it done like the citizens voted for.

You are as dense as Luther.

They have voted on 6 different plans and all of them have failed to pass parliament.

Last edited:
This has gotten so comical, I think the most fitting ending is for them to come to an agreement and pass a deal at the last minute, only for the queen to refuse royal assent and they crash out without a deal.

Call me a cynic but I don't see May and Corbyn hashing out a compromise in the next week.

This would have been a good idea a year ago.

More time for parliament to sit and spin its wheels on the ice. I guess the next "deadline" will be when it's time to do the EU election or not.

Will this crap show ever end? How many extensions can they get?

‘I Wish We Had Trump’: Britons Angry Over Lack Of Brexit Plan

In 2016, voters in the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. Now, nearly three years later, citizens are still waiting for a plan from their government.

The break was formally set to happen on March 29, but now, a month later, there is still no deal, and lawmakers are discussing a second referendum.

Robert Perry told the Los Angeles Times’ special correspondent in London that he would lose votes in the Conservative Party if they can’t deliver on Brexit, and wishes U.S. President Donald Trump was leading Great Britain.

“The country has been shafted,” Perry said. “If we had Trump, he would have said: ‘Take it or leave it.’ I wish we had Trump right now.”

‘I Wish We Had Trump’: Britons Angry Over Lack Of Brexit Plan

Trump doesn't have a clue what's going on. To whom would this theoretical "Take it or leave it" be directed towards?

Trump doesn't have a clue what's going on. To whom would this theoretical "Take it or leave it" be directed towards?
Can you give me a quick run down on why we care about any of this?
Is my dental insurance going to be impacted?

Thanks.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM

VN Store

Back