Official Bracketology Thread

IMO as things stand, we sit at #9 overall.... best 3 seed. Depends how much they value an SECT run. Do they reward UT for winning reg season and tourney? Or do they give the benefit to teams like Duke and Purdue that crashed out early? Duke and UNC have good wins, but they also have a couple bad losses. Cincy losing could help too, but doesnt look likely.

Like most said though, location prob more important.

No, I’m saying we are behind North Carolina and Virginia regardless of that outcome

You no more than I do about this, I realy like reading your posts. Golf and you are verry knowledgeable about vol basketball. I don't realy get why we would still b behind Carolina if Virginia beats them. Is it because they beat us earlier in the year?

You no more than I do about this, I realy like reading your posts. Golf and you are verry knowledgeable about vol basketball. I don't realy get why we would still b behind Carolina if Virginia beats them. Is it because they beat us earlier in the year?

they are ahead of us in almost every measurement used by the committee

They have more Q1 wins than anybody in the country I think

We win tomorrow we're 26 - 7, Carolina is now 25 - 10 . We play in a conference with 8 teams making the dance. I think that merits us being ahead of NC. That's just my opinion, which isn't worth much... Lol

Go Houston, beat Cincinnati.
Go Vols beat Kentucky... We will get the 2 seed. This is going too b an exciting selection show to watch this year.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back