Official Bracketology Thread

Why does espn care so much about the bubble teams and spend so much time on them? They aren’t going to mean squat in the tourney. Lame. It’s like spending hours talking about who gets in the Poulan Weedeater bowl

Why does espn care so much about the bubble teams and spend so much time on them? They aren’t going to mean squat in the tourney. Lame. It’s like spending hours talking about who gets in the Poulan Weedeater bowl

Disagree. It brings great attention.
It's what makes this tounrey so great

Reactions: 1 person

It's gotta be that or more talk about the blue bloods like Kentucky. I'd rather have the bubble talk.

The year UCONN won it all they would have been a bubble team if they had not won their tournament.

My S-curve:

1 - 1)Virginia 2)Villanova 3)Kansas 4)North Carolina
2 - 8)Tennessee 7)Duke 6)Cincinnati 5)Xavier
3 - 9)Purdue 10)Mich St 11)Arizona 12)Michigan
4 - 16)Gonzaga 15)Texas Tech 14)Auburn 13)WVU

Disagree. It brings great attention.
It's what makes this tounrey so great

I could care less about Villanova beating MTSU by 30. No team outside of an 8 has won the tourney since 1985 expansion. Bubble teams are pointless, just fluff

My S-curve:

A Virginia/UT/Purdue/Gonzaga region would be brutal...

I wouldn’t mind being in a UNC/Xavier region or Kansas/Cincy

I never said at the end of the season if we had a better record that we were more deserving. And I distinctly remember saying that if UNC made it through the final 6 or 8 game gauntlet of their season, that they were more deserving.

So stop passive-aggressively misrepresenting the truth. Your thinly-veiled comments aren't lost on me. I know exactly who/what you've been referencing. I just chose to ignore it to this point because of how grossly misconstrued it is.

I never said at the end of the season if we had a better record that we were more deserving. And I distinctly remember saying that if UNC made it through the final 6 or 8 game gauntlet of their season, that they were more deserving.

So stop passive-aggressively misrepresenting the truth. Your thinly-veiled comments aren't lost on me. I know exactly who/what you've been referencing. I just chose to ignore it to this point because of how grossly misconstrued it is.

Who really cares about these little things guys. The fact is we far exceeded expectations and I think we have a decent shot to play 3 to 4 games in the tournament that really matters. This has been and still is a lot of fun.

My S-curve:

2 - 8)Tennessee 7)Cincinnati 6)Xavier 5)Duke

I still have Tennessee as a 2 seed despite the loss

My S-curve:

If Cincy loses they switch spots with Tennessee