Official Bracketology Thread

I never said at the end of the season if we had a better record that we were more deserving. And I distinctly remember saying that if UNC made it through the final 6 or 8 game gauntlet of their season, that they were more deserving.

So stop passive-aggressively misrepresenting the truth. Your thinly-veiled comments aren't lost on me. I know exactly who/what you've been referencing. I just chose to ignore it to this point because of how grossly misconstrued it is.

Your post regarding their SOS and being a blue blood were exactly the reasons I gave that you argued against. It's hilarious you are going to have this take now.
Hilarious flip flop

Last edited:
Cincy looked pretty bad that game IMO. I hope we're somehow in the same bracket

The American conference is weak as ****. They played horrible and still won. All they had to do was win 1 game against Houston. Their previous two games were like us playing ole miss or Mercer..

The American conference is weak as ****. They played horrible and still won. All they had to do was win 1 game against Houston. Their previous two games were like us playing ole miss or Mercer..

Golf, the sec is a much better conference than the American ofcource .will the committee take that in consideration?.. They ought too, good grief what a terribly played championship game.

Golf, the sec is a much better conference than the American ofcource .will the committee take that in consideration?.. They ought too, good grief what a terribly played championship game.

They still played really well this year. I definitely expect they’ll get a 2 seed. Like I said I think our best chance is for the committee to somehow justify us over Purdue

Lunardi has us as a 3 seed in Nashville as part of Virginia's South region. Palm has us as a 3 seed in Nashville but as part of Kansas Midwest region. Very different brackets. I've print screen copied both the bracketology brackets to see who comes closer. Isn't Lunardi a little better than Palm? I have no idea personally. It's been so long since selection Sunday was a fun thing for Vol fans. :)

If all that mattered was RPI Loyola Chicago would be a 6 seed

Yeah, I don't think this committee will look into RPI's that much this year. That would also mean they would put Rhode Island as a 3 seed if that's the case.

They usually will emphasize on 1 thing...but the question is what that 1 thing will be?

Remember when TN was a 2 seed?

We were regular season champs but lost in SemiFinals.

31-5 and 14-2 ... can't remember the RPI/SOS stuff but I believe that's what they based our numbers.

Also we were ranked 1 that year.

VN Store

Back