Official Boxing thread

If Wilder can't KO him, Joshua definitely won't. Fury beats Joshua easy, he's too fast for him. Fury looked fantastic tonight, he battered that man. His confidence got him caught in the 4th. If you noticed, he was fighting with his hands down a lot near the end cuz Wilders power was gone. He knew he had it after the 7th. He had no power after that. Wilder could barley stand on his legs from exhaustion.
All I'm saying is you could tell it had been a minute before both fighters have been in the ring. They both looked rusty, dare I say it, a little out of shape. But, Fury still imposed his will, damn impressive, still not his best. The Cruiserweight is Taylor-Made for Fury, but AJ has the power and a lot more skill than Wilder. Not saying AJ is better, because I hate him, but potentially he could give Fury a better fight than Wilder ever could. AJ knows how to fight a true heavyweight. Give him a cruiserweight that knows how to box, well, we have seen that, so Fury could break him down,, with a lot more size and skill. I love Fury, just don't catch AJ on the wrong day, because he ain't Wilder

All I'm saying is you could tell it had been a minute before both fighters have been in the ring. They both looked rusty, dare I say it, a little out of shape. But, Fury still imposed his will, damn impressive, still not his best. The Cruiserweight is Taylor-Made for Fury, but AJ has the power and a lot more skill than Wilder. Not saying AJ is better, because I hate him, but potentially he could give Fury a better fight than Wilder ever could. AJ knows how to fight a true heavyweight. Give him a cruiserweight that knows how to box, well, we have seen that, so Fury could break him down,, with a lot more size and skill. I love Fury, just don't catch AJ on the wrong day, because he ain't Wilder

I don't think they were out of shape, I think they both got rocked early.

Joshua is kind of a joke to be honest. He ducked all the good fighters, got beat by a nobody who was actually really out of shape (11:1 odds), and got owned by the first great fighter he faced.

Reactions: thehardknoxlife
I don't think they were out of shape, I think they both got rocked early.

Joshua is kind of a joke to be honest. He ducked all the good fighters, got beat by a nobody who was actually really out of shape (11:1 odds), and got owned by the first great fighter he faced.
I will give you that, Osyk is a great boxer and likeable dude. AJ may get schooled again in the rematch, but a good big man will more times than not beat a good smaller man

Did plant break his right hand? He was hardly using it.
He's had horrible luck with that hand, broken it twice in fights. My stepson played high school ball with a close friend of his who still lives in the Nashville area and was at the fight. I reached out to him and he said he did not but it was bothering him.

He's had horrible luck with that hand, broken it twice in fights. My stepson played high school ball with a close friend of his who still lives in the Nashville area and was at the fight. I reached out to him and he said he did not but it was bothering him.

Definitely not saying he would of won the fight, but after the fourth round he pretty much stopped using it. At least he got paid.

Loma looked good last night and won me some money. I figured it would go the distance, the kid from Ghana refused to go down, showed a lot of heart

I loved Evander Holyfueld, but the best heavyweight of my lifetime, may be Tyson Fury. That size and boxing intelligence are an unparalleled combo

Reactions: OrangeAllDay
Man, I want Fury to fight the winner of Usyk/Joshua and unify all the belts. Usyk is a great boxer, too small, tho. AJ at his best, you never know. Still, I think Fury would be mad focused on AJ and KO him, late.

Damn, this thread is dead, Canelo got dominated and not a post. Anyway, I bet a lot on Charlo to get a stoppage, tonight

Well, Charlo got the KO in the 10th and won me some money. Castrano fought his ass off, again. Really good back and forth fight and it ended the way I wanted it to. Although, I found myself rooting for Castrano and had to remind myself, I had money on Charlo

VN Store

Back