Official Boxing thread

Hell yeah. Errol Spence vs Manny Pac (sorry, I will butcher his name, u all know who I'm talking about), August 21, 2021

Anyone think we'll get a super middleweight belt unification match early next year. I personally would love to see what Plant could do. I've followed him since he was an amateur from the town I used to live in.

Mayweather didn’t even try. Good pay day for both guys. If this has counted Paul would have been destroyed in the first round.

Floyd didn’t even try.

Both got paid ridiculous amounts of money to throw on a comedy show for all the viewers out there.

Reactions: NYCVolunteer
Really thought this was just a joke, can’t believe it’s actually happening.
The real joke is that there are people willing to pay for such crap. I don't blame the fighters because it's easy money and folks are willing to give theirs away to watch so why not? Still, you'd think people know a carnival show when they see one.

The real joke is that there are people willing to pay for such crap. I don't blame the fighters because it's easy money and folks are willing to give theirs away to watch so why not? Still, you'd think people know a carnival show when they see one.
This. The last time I paid for a fight I got to see Fury literally lick the blood off of Wilder while they were tied up in the corner. The highlight of Sunday was a YouTuber doing a handstand before the fight.

Just watched the replay of Tank Davis and Barrios. What a fight, Tank is a beast, but that was a close fight until the TKO in the 11th. Now, I gotta find a Loma replay

VN Store

Back