Official 2022 Summer Ball Thread

The deciding factor is the booty! How is his booty @Juanita ?

Y'all are messing with me. Kyle Booker is a nice young man and appears to be working super hard, so I won't objectify him (although I will others.) His parents are cool and came over to talk to me the last night that they were in town. Unfortunately, I had an allergen patch test today. Tegaderm patches all over my back with skin marker notations. No shower, no sun, no bra til Friday. I am pissed bc I am missing 2 home games. I WILL be at the game against Elizabethton this Saturday. The "River Riders." ELZ has a historic wooden bridge that the Doe River flows under into the Watauga. Some great rapids, if you're into rafting. I've busted my butt out there a couple of times.

Y'all are messing with me. Kyle Booker is a nice young man and appears to be working super hard, so I won't objectify him (although I will others.) His parents are cool and came over to talk to me the last night that they were in town. Unfortunately, I had an allergen patch test today. Tegaderm patches all over my back with skin marker notations. No shower, no sun, no bra til Friday. I am pissed bc I am missing 2 home games. I WILL be at the game against Elizabethton this Saturday. The "River Riders." ELZ has a historic wooden bridge that the Doe River flows under into the Watauga. Some great rapids, if you're into rafting. I've busted my butt out there a couple of times.
Yes Juanita, we are just giving you a hard time.
😘

Love your spirit. Awesome support of Kyle too. Love some rafting and will check out the Doe. I remember that beautiful covered bridge.

Love your spirit. Awesome support of Kyle too. Love some rafting and will check out the Doe. I remember that beautiful covered bridge.

Hard not to support him when he is trying so dang hard! Other kids from Wisconsin and California that are playing well. I don't give a damn about them. I prefer the Nolichucky near Erwin. Watch out for those Unicoi boys. They are a breed unto themselves.

All Coastal Plain games are on a Flosports subscription. Yes, I know people don’t like it, and I understand. It’s not the same as watching it, but the away teams almost always audio stream their away games. Check the Twitter account of the teams for how they audio stream games. Again this year the only CPL team with Vols are the Owls- our away games are on the free Mixlr app.

Some non CPL teams and leagues have their own Fire Stick or Roku apps. Many, but not all, are free. I can’t remember the team right now, but I do have some team in the Cape on my Roku and I can watch for free.

I didn't know that, that's actually awesome for me! I carry Flosports for dirt track racing, so this adds to the content!

Very impressed by the young man. I noticed that he was a quarterback in HS, all the more reason to believe he has a superior arm and will play RF for us. As a left handed bat, maybe he platoons out there with a righty.

Thanks for posting this Mad.

Reactions: MAD

VN Store

Back