Official 2020 Record Prediction Thread

What will our record be?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted 6-4, I just think our talent level is good enough to beat the teams we normally beat but not good enough to beat the top teams in the league yet. Maybe we get 7-3 if we beat one of (AL, GA, FL, AU)

Next year is a different story, I will be looking for more like 10-2.

Edit: This season depends on QB play as has been stated numerous times on this board. Great QB play we could very well be 7-3 or 8-2, I expect decent QB play thus my vote.

Last edited:
We are one player away from being at worst a 7-3 team. Maybe even 8-2.

7-3 because Bailey didn’t get a Spring practice and had a very limited Fall camp. Which means 12th year Senior QB JG is at the helm to start and we all know what that looks like.

I'm also at 5-5.

I think we beat one of Auburn or Texas AM and then lose to one of Scar or UK.
I think we beat all those teams. I think we lose to bama for sure. I think Florida and ga are probably losses but we have a chance to win those two. With good qb play, 8-2 is obtainable. 7-3 is also possible. Both of those would be excellent seasons.

Ever the optimist, I said 10-0. I just can't believe we are going to lose until we do. Overall we have the talent to play with anyone. We just need a few guys to step up and be special... HB, Hyatt, and Gray showing out would change the landscape of the SEC. I believe that's going to happen, until it doesn't!

Ever the optimist, I said 10-0. I just can't believe we are going to lose until we do. Overall we have the talent to play with anyone. We just need a few guys to step up and be special... HB, Hyatt, and Gray showing out would change the landscape of the SEC. I believe that's going to happen, until it doesn't!
You honestly think that we have Georgia, Auburn and Bama talent? C’mon man...try to be unbiased here..

Except UGA and Alabama.

Reactions: Catbone
I went with 7-3 as my pig in a polk pick. I think our defense is better and our offense is going to be slightly better.
It is going to be interesting ... because covid19 (positives and contact tracing) could easily erase any advantage and change the face of every single game.
Evidence? Did we see 3 'upsets' by lower league teams on the 1st weekend of college football? ...well ...yes we did!
Furthermore, the newcomers who are implementing new schemes on offense or defense ... are going to struggle (a little MORE than normal) with no official spring practice to iron out issues.
That should help us out on our first two games and to a lessor extent for our 3rd game.

You honestly think that we have Georgia, Auburn and Bama talent? C’mon man...try to be unbiased here..
Do we have 4-5 bench players no. Do we have 4-5 starters across the board yes! It doesn't take an entire team full of 5 stars to beat bama! Otherwise they would never lose. It takes big time players, making big time plays in big moments. Again if the three kids I mentioned are special. The entire landscape of the SEC changes.

VN Store

Back