Official 2016 Summer Baseball Thread

Waldren is 2/5...up at the plate with 2 outs man at 1B, trailing 4-3 B10th...he K's...goes 2/6.

MHC Marlins ‏@mhcmarlins 4m4 minutes ago
MARLINS WIN! After MHC and @GoSwampDogs combined for 25 total hits and 21 runs, the Marlins outlast Fayetteville 13-8 to earn victory!

I'll have to wait a bit to get the stats.

Harris singles to LC...he's 1/2 with a walk so far tonight, 1-0 game in the B6th, Bucs trailing...he steals 2B...gets picked easily trying to steal 3B...

Neely didn't pitch too bad

Reid walked 3 in his 1 IP (2Ks though)

I'm watching the stream Yankee...are you at the game, it's an away game right?

Bucs are the home team. Tomorrow is an away game though

Not tonight. Im gonna try and go again tomorrow

Bucs get shut out, lose 1-0...Harris goes 1/3, a hit, a walk and a K...that's it for tonight.

Congrats to Nick Senzel again!!!

GBO!!!

CAPE COD UPDATE!!!

Well ALRIGHT! The Cape gets underway today and I was checking the rosters, start times etc...Brett Langhorne is on the Brewster Whitecaps roster joining Aaron Soto and Jacob Westphal, and Benito Santiago is back on the Hyannis Harbor Hawks roster as a temporary player. I'll update the OP today.

Orleans plays Brewster at 5 PM. Hyannis plays Bourne at 6 PM. I'm not sure Zach Warren reported to Orleans, he may just wait to start his summer ball with Team USA, but we should know for sure over the next week or so...or sooner if Tennessee would release the info.

There should be a full slate of games today, I'll try to get that posted as the day rolls along.

Thanks! You're awesome 66. I don't care what OldTimer says about you.

Friday June 10th

Orleans vs. Brewster - 5 PM

Hyannis Harbor Hawks - 6 PM

Valley Blue Sox - 6:30 PM

Forest City - 7 PM

MHC - 7:05

Portland Pickles - 10:05

Anchorage Bucs - 11 PM

CAPE COD UPDATE!!!

...Brett Langhorne is on the Brewster Whitecaps roster joining Aaron Soto and Jacob Westphal, and Benito Santiago is back on the Hyannis Harbor Hawks roster as a temporary player. I'll update the OP today.

I'm hoping BL gets a lot of playing time this summer in the Cape, he's a much better player than we've seen sparingly the last two seasons.....

Friday June 10th

Orleans vs. Brewster - 5 PM

Hyannis Harbor Hawks - 6 PM

Valley Blue Sox - 6:30 PM

Forest City - 7 PM

MHC - 7:05

Portland Pickles - 10:05

Anchorage Bucs - 11 PM

So it looks like the Orleans vs Brewster game will be shown on LiveStream.

So it looks like the Orleans vs Brewster game will be shown on LiveStream.

Yeah, but the problem is you have to sign in and create an account. So when you put your e-mail in they are s'pose to send an email so you can finish the process but the e-mail never comes. It might work different if you have a Facebook account. Maybe it will be different...as I type this I got the email...nevermind, lol...I'm set to go.

CknfyRhWUAE6GID.jpg:large

Yeah, but the problem is you have to sign in and create an account. So when you put your e-mail in they are s'pose to send an email so you can finish the process but the e-mail never comes. It might work different if you have a Facebook account. Maybe it will be different...as I type this I got the email...nevermind, lol...I'm set to go.

Not the highest quality stream I have ever seen.

VN Store

Back