OC Search - Kendall Briles (merged)

We saw less injuries since Fitzgerald moved S&C back to predominantly free weights, but I wouldn't say that there were measurable strength gains on the field that would make his leaving be a reason burn a mattress.
giphy.gif

Where is it coming from that Fitzgerald might leave? And why would he? We're paying him a king's ransom as S&C Coach! WTF would he want to leave after one freaking year??

Reactions: Type Orange+
Where is it coming from that Fitzgerald might leave? And why would he? We're paying him a king's ransom as S&C Coach! WTF would he want to leave after one freaking year??
Maryland grad...that’s the whole crux.

Who did Briles rape?
Helped cover it up, 10 girls minimum, some were gang raped. I guess that’s ok instead of stopping any future sexual assaults. If any believe he didn’t know, let me send over the deed for the oceanfront property in Kansas to you.

Helped cover it up, 10 girls minimum, some were gang raped. I guess that’s ok instead of stopping any future sexual assaults. If any believe he didn’t know, let me send over the deed for the oceanfront property in Kansas to you.
Why did you buy all that land in Kansas? Your kids college funds! Your 401k! Do they even have lakes in Kansas? You screwed the Dawg with that one, Clem!

Reactions: VOLsome
Didn’t Fulmer have a meeting at Shoney’s to meet with a parent complaining about sexual assault? Why would Briles be any different?

Reactions: igotworms
I do like the idea of Briles being the OC at Tennessee,but there needs to be a clause in his contract,that says that he can be fired on the spot if there is any blow back from his time at Baylor

How was he not charged with a crime?

Reactions: igotworms

Maybe this will shed some light on this. Research is key.

Bill Rogers, guest columnist: The confounding case of former Baylor coach Art Briles

In a private letter written May 23, 2017, by general counsel Christopher Holmes, Baylor University quietly acknowledged it had fired its highly successful head football coach Art Briles a year earlier without justifiable cause. The context of the letter explains the university’s obviously inconsistent actions in blaming Briles for misconduct, yet paying him a multi-million-dollar severance fee.

Although the May 23, 2017, Baylor letter released by the Canadian Football League in late August unequivocally exonerates Briles, it has done little to rectify the stigma associated with his termination. ESPN publicized Briles’ firing unceasingly during 2016, as did other news sources; however, there has been minimal coverage regarding Baylor’s letter exonerating him.

Liberty has no morals or standards. They hired the Baylor AD and now Freeze. Tennessee is much higher on the morals scale.

VN Store

Back