OC search Fan fatigue??

Russdaddy2027

Vols refugee living under duress in Georgia
Watching the threads related to the coaching search it seems Volnation is growing weary! The posting has seemingly slowed down.

Was this the plan, for Fulmer and company to let us all get it out of our system one final time before they announce?

We have made a full progression through Grumors, Freeze warnings and flight Tracking so I think it’s time now!

What say ye? Have you had your fill and now patiently waiting?

Culmination of 10 years of frustration over more than just losses. I remember a time in 80’s and 90’s when I had no reason to know or care who the AD was. Now the AD changes almost as often as our basketball and football coaches.

Reactions: CA_Vol
Watching the threads related to the coaching search it seems Volnation is growing weary! The posting has seemingly slowed down.

Was this the plan, for Fulmer and company to let us all get it out of our system one final time before they announce?

We have made a full progression through Grumors, Freeze warnings and flight Tracking so I think it’s time now!

Jp, chf, peyton, and fulmer prolly laughing their aces off

Yes and No for me. On the one hand it's fun to speculate and watch the epic back and forths. The Volnations collective passion is second to no other fanbase. On the other hand sorting through all the rumors and troll posts can be exhausting.

Volnation during a coaching search is like a drug. I enjoy the hell out of the high but damn the hangover can be brutal.

I’m fine. Don’t understand the panic. If folks don’t trust Fulmer and Pruitt to make sure we get the right guy that’s on them. Nobody on earth knows how to build a championship program at Tennessee better than they do.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: NCVOL327

Coaching searches is what we do. Other programs pride themselves on regularly competing for playoff spots, conference championships, or nice bowl destinations.

We waved bye bye to those things years ago.

No one, and I mean no one, does a coaching search like the Vols. If we were to suddenly conduct a search like any other program, what would we have left? I say we extend the OC search through the summer to help pass the time. By then we should have another coaching search underway.

Well.....I hope they find one before the season starts but from what I saw last year, probably won't make much difference.

Reactions: lifeisdeep
There used to be a "Members online" display at the top of the page. The increase in traffic from just one BS post must be epic.

Reactions: supersmo18
The coaching searches have been more fun than the last couple seasons

Yes and No for me. On the one hand it's fun to speculate and watch the epic back and forths. The Volnations collective passion is second to no other fanbase. On the other hand sorting through all the rumors and troll posts can be exhausting.

Volnation during a coaching search is like a drug. I enjoy the hell out of the high but damn the hangover can be brutal.
And then the walk of shame...

Reactions: dduncan4163

VN Store

Back