OC search Fan fatigue??

Honestly, I’m an alum who is no longer a fan.

Too much incompetence from the admin and the multitude of coaches to pass through, along with player indifference exhibited during blowout after blowout by middling teams, has made me lose my desire to support the program.

Vol football as we once knew it, even in past down stretches, doesn’t exist anymore.

rickyyrs

Watching the threads related to the coaching search it seems Volnation is growing weary! The posting has seemingly slowed down.

Was this the plan, for Fulmer and company to let us all get it out of our system one final time before they announce?

We have made a full progression through Grumors, Freeze warnings and flight Tracking so I think it’s time now!

What say ye? Have you had your fill and now patiently waiting?
I just do not think Freeze will be comming to be the OC at Tennessee.

I hate to admit it but, seems the dragging of the OC search is based on coaches not wanting to come to Knoxville. Kansas for Lindsey. Freeze is just waiting on a better offer. UT just isn’t an attractive job right now. It’s sad to see that.

DougVol

I’m here if I need you
Watching the threads related to the coaching search it seems Volnation is growing weary! The posting has seemingly slowed down.

Was this the plan, for Fulmer and company to let us all get it out of our system one final time before they announce?

We have made a full progression through Grumors, Freeze warnings and flight Tracking so I think it’s time now!

What say ye? Have you had your fill and now patiently waiting?
More!
1543968713810.gif

Damn I love this board. I can't remember the last time I went more than a day without dropping in here. I literally addicted to this site.
My best friend happens to be a Bama fan, yeah... She see's me laughing reading these threads and is perplexed. I told her she just doesn't and wouldn't understand what it's like to be a vol fan.

Johnnyreb#VFL

Too much incompetence from the admin and the multitude of coaches to pass through, along with player indifference exhibited during blowout after blowout by middling teams, has made me lose my desire to support the program.

Vol football as we once knew it, even in past down stretches, doesn’t exist anymore.
Yet you’re still here. Go pull for Vandy

Well we will get along without you.

cobbwebb0710

Coaching searches is what we do. Other programs pride themselves on regularly competing for playoff spots, conference championships, or nice bowl destinations.

We waved bye bye to those things years ago.

No one, and I mean no one, does a coaching search like the Vols. If we were to suddenly conduct a search like any other program, what would we have left? I say we extend the OC search through the summer to help pass the time. By then we should have another coaching search underway.
How many threads have we had related to strength and conditioning coaches over the past couple of years? Just say that to yourself out loud and think about it for a minute or two. Strength and conditioning coaches...of course we’re freaking out over an offensive coordinator hire! We are the Jerry Springer program of the SEC. We have drama, in-family fighting, who’s the daddy(coaching edition) and conspiracy theories out the yin yang!
GBO!!

Rudy123

I’m approaching fan apathy. The continued gross incompetence of the administration to make a hire is mind boggling. We’re not going to win any time soon because the administration is either too stupid to get out their own way or they simply don’t care.

Every program goes thru periods of losing. Okla-homo, Nebraska, Bama, Notre Dame, Michigan Southern Cal., Texas. We are no different.
All of those programs fell, then years later made the right hire and turned it around.
Oklahoma Seltzer/Stoops. Notre Dame Holds/Kelly. Florida Spurrier/Myer. Southern Cal McKay/Carrol. Bama. Bryant/Stallings\Saban
We are one hire away

So you freely admit that you are no longer a fan? Then why are you still on this board when its for Vol fans? Fans like you are embarrassments.

Russdaddy2027

Vols refugee living under duress in Georgia
Every program goes thru periods of losing. Okla-homo, Nebraska, Bama, Notre Dame, Michigan Southern Cal., Texas. We are no different.
All of those programs fell, then years later made the right hire and turned it around.
Oklahoma Seltzer/Stoops. Notre Dame Holds/Kelly. Florida Spurrier/Myer. Southern Cal McKay/Carrol. Bama. Bryant/Stallings\Saban
We are one hire away
We are perpetually one hire away, yet another early signing period being entered into without stability in our staff,

VN Store

Sponsors