OBJ handing out cash

The problem isn't whether those players were done or not. Or even if the money was real (pausing to try verifying it made it look like it was real btw). The problem is this would be an improper recruiting advantage that took place on the Ncaa's dime.

There will probably be no sanctions on this assuming those players are all heading to the Nfl but this should definitely be nipped in the bud before it gets out of hand.

It didn't look like real money to me. I think this is a nothing burger but it did get OBJ his moment in the spotlight

Reactions: Boca Vol
They should have to repay this terms costs then. Who can say this was only their first installment?
If the ncaa wants to investigate whether or not it was a first payment or not is a completely different issue. The point I was making is that when any player has played their last game, they aren't bound by the same rules as those that will still be playing. If they weren't under different rules, seniors, getting ready to go to the NFL, wouldn't be able to hire agents.

The Cincinnati Enquirer has already done a story about it. It was fake money just done as a joke.

Reactions: Boca Vol
I don't know if the NFL does any economic classes or has any financial educational services for their players but a lot of the need it. They need to tell the KIDS the the NFL also stands for Not. For. Long. with their professional careers. I watch a show on TV about Shaquille O'Neal (NBA I know) about him investing his money and how is pretty much setup for life.

OBJ needs to be disassociated from LSU--definitely not allowed on sidelines or allowed access to any events--kind of like what Bama had to do with Logan Young.

VN Store

Back