OBJ handing out cash

I'm not going to try to take the moral high ground, but you'd think he'd be smart enough to wait until they were in the locker room

Once you've played your last game, it doesn't matter. That's why players can hire agents even though they are still in school.

They should have to repay this terms costs then. Who can say this was only their first installment?

Ok, so Penny Hardaway spent 11,000 dollars to help Wiseman’s family and ruined his college career, but the NCAA won’t do nothing to LSU? Ok, I got it...🤷‍♂️🥶😎

Reactions: SCRocket
Ok, so Penny Hardaway spent 11,000 dollars to help Wiseman’s family and ruined his college career, but the NCAA won’t do nothing to LSU? Ok, I got it...🤷‍♂️🥶😎

What is the NCAA going to do about it? Of course, I think OB is a tool though.

This really isn't that complicated.

Reactions: Boca Vol
Imagine how the media would have reacted if Peyton Manning was handing out money at the TaxSlayer Gator Bowl

Huh?

Gushed all over him? Laughed? Got an interview with him? Peyton doesn't have a media problem nor do Tennessee and Peyton together have a media problem. Jebus

One thing I have never understood is enforcement from NCAA. Example: A player walks into a tattoo shop and has a tattoo put on his arm. When the artist gets done the player gets up and fully intends to pay for the tattoo. The artist says do not worry about paying, thanks for coming to my university. That would be an impermissible benefit given to a player/recruit. How in the world does the NCAA stop this from happening? There simply is no way they can enforce the rule.

They have literally enforced this example, which probably makes this an ironic post. But I guess I'm missing the point ...

They have literally enforced this example, which probably makes this an ironic post. But I guess I'm missing the point ...

Honestly, first I have heard of it. Not calling you a liar just have not seen or heard anything about it.

Unless the player or the artist call the NCAA and tells them how in the world are they going to know?

VN Store

Back