Obama coming to Knoxville

Yeah, and like most women can't make her mind up lol

I told her we should just get married so we have a reason to fight lol

I'd skip the marriage part, no reason to give half your retirement, you spent 20 years earning

I'd skip the marriage part, no reason to give half your retirement, you spent 20 years earning

Luckily with a .mil pension she's not entitled to it unless she was married to me while I was in the service.

I am leaving on Wednesday unfortunately. I would love to make a big banner with "You suck" on it (and the "o" in you being his little logo) and holding it up while his golf cart... ur.. motorcade passes by.

Reactions: 4 people
I read today the University is dedicating a building and learning annex to President Obama. "The Barrack Hussein Obama Center For The Study of Things That Sound Foreign But Are Actually American" will open this summer.

Reactions: 2 people
I think it is an honor that the POTUS , a democrat that chooses to go to a small community college in East Tennessee to praise the policies of a Republican Governor and Congress.

I am sure Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tennessee is honored to have the POTUS speak at their campus to discuss new initiatives he will propose to help Americans go to college and get the skills they need to succeed.

After that visit, the President, Vice President and Dr. Biden will travel to Techmer PM in Clinton, Tennessee to highlight the administration's efforts to act to create new, good-paying manufacturing jobs. I am sure Techmer is very proud to have him visit their facility.

Bravo to Obama for choosing to make these stops in an area of the nation he knows he is not viewed highly. It is a way of reaching out. He could have made this trip to praise the TN government in Memphis where he is well received

Flame away

Reactions: 4 people
I think it is an honor that the POTUS , a democrat that chooses to go to a small community college in East Tennessee to praise the policies of a Republican Governor and Congress.

I am sure Pellissippi State Community College in Knoxville, Tennessee is honored to have the POTUS speak at their campus to discuss new initiatives he will propose to help Americans go to college and get the skills they need to succeed.

After that visit, the President, Vice President and Dr. Biden will travel to Techmer PM in Clinton, Tennessee to highlight the administration's efforts to act to create new, good-paying manufacturing jobs. I am sure Techmer is very proud to have him visit their facility.

Bravo to Obama for choosing to make these stops in an area of the nation he knows he is not viewed highly. It is a way of reaching out. He could have made this trip to praise the TN government in Memphis where he is well received

Flame away

If you get a chance to be up front near Barry hold up a sign that says I am Gramps from VN and Barry is my hero

Flame away

Sure you think it's great. You're retired and won't have to mess with traffic jams the visit will create on a Friday afternoon.

Flame away

:rock: Looks like Gramps has a man-crush on 0bummer.

Does anyone know the schedule? I have a flight to catch at 3 on Friday? I doubt they land AF1 at Tyson.

Where else would they?

Space might be able to verify this but a POTUS visit usually shuts an airport down completely for at least an hour upon arrival and departure.

Where else would they?

Space might be able to verify this but a POTUS visit usually shuts an airport down completely for at least an hour upon arrival and departure.

Can Island Home Airport handle a 747?

Does anyone know the schedule? I have a flight to catch at 3 on Friday? I doubt they land AF1 at Tyson.

Tyson would be the preferred location. .Mil security already in place.

They likely would use a chopper for distance travel.

IIRC AF1 always landed at Tyson when W visited Knoxville.
Someone can chime in but HWY 129 may be closed when he leaves, then returns to airport.

Tyson would be the preferred location. .Mil security already in place.

They likely would use a chopper for distance travel.

Per buddy at McGhee-Tyson:

SS been there a few days already, taping windows, securing base. MARINE1 arriving today along with C-17 carrying motorcade and other security detail.

VN Store

Back