Obama coming to Knoxville

That's because Packard-Bell was still the top tier in PC manufacturing when you graduated high school. Not poking fun, just making a point. To put it in perspective, a computer having 8 MB's of RAM was nice back then, now you literally have 1000x that much power in your average PC with 8 GB's.

You're seeing the tech industry trickle further and further down the echelons of class. It's getting to the point where, if you want a non-artisan career path, you will need at least 4 years of university education to find decent work. Unfortunately, college enrollment numbers have only gone up about 20% since 1990. Since then, we have tons of software that can do a large plethora of jobs requiring human hands 25 years ago.

So, I don't think the unemployment problem can be viably linked to government handouts, or a decline of culture. I think it's more of our inability to adapt to technology and the job market it demands on a macro level.

Not too shabby for nothing more than a bartender. :)

Not too shabby for nothing more than a bartender. :)

I may pour a mean Old Fashioned, but I also built my first desktop when I was 10.

P.S. I started seeing a femcop a couple of weeks ago. I give it a month before she becomes privy to my bad habits.

I may pour a mean Old Fashioned, but I also built my first desktop when I was 10.

P.S. I started seeing a femcop a couple of weeks ago. I give it a month before she becomes privy to my bad habits.

Please don't corrupt her. The "I hate cops" thread has enough material for the moment.

Please don't corrupt her. The "I hate cops" thread has enough material for the moment.

On a "completely unrelated" note, does it violate protocol to let someone give you their number after ticketing them for a maintenance violation?

I gotta give her credit. She didn't let me off with a warning and had beers with me the next night.

On a "completely unrelated" note, does it violate protocol to let someone give you their number after ticketing them for a maintenance violation?

I gotta give her credit. She didn't let me off with a warning and had beers with me the next night.

Most lady cops I know, the decent looking ones that is, tend to get flirted with and numbers passed over. We used to make a game of it and set it up where a half dozen dudes would crash the date about half an hour in after she set it up. Nothing like thinking you're gonna score and 6+ dudes show up.

It's not a violation of protocol, but a cop giving out their number during a response/traffic stop isn't exactly kosher. But she ticketed you, you (obviously) will pay the fine. No harm, no foul as far as I'm concerned.

So about those things that were deleted in your post Dink.

You got a bounty on any of them? Wanna meet up?

All FoA's because I moved.

Like hell if I'm gonna delay my moving plans or fly back just to go to court. If I get popped while there, it's just a night in jail.

I would have thought active warrants would have showed up when said cop ran your id...

So about those things that were deleted in your post Dink.

You got a bounty on any of them? Wanna meet up?

Holy crap. I didn't know I violated any rules by divulging that information.

I mean, FoA's almost always have a bounty, regardless of the crime, right?

I'm down to play the most dangerous game in the Colorado woods.

Holy crap. I didn't know I violated any rules by divulging that information.

I mean, FoA's almost always have a bounty, regardless of the crime, right?

I'm down to play the most dangerous game in the Colorado woods.

That was Oregon, but no big deal.

FoA?

Out of state, maybe? First time I've been pulled over since the last incident.

It would have showed regardless of the State. They are connected to your license which in turn is connected to your name and social.

You would have showed up with active warrants.

It would have showed regardless of the State. They are connected to your license which in turn is connected to your name and social.

Then I guess they went away since I paid all my fines ahead of time, then. Good to know.

I'm unfamiliar with the Oregon forests. You get me in any part of the southwest Arapahoe National Forest, it's game over.

Failure to appear.

I spent 10 years in Colorado. The Gunnison National Forest is better IMO.

If I'm not mistaken, they will contact the state where the warrants are located and ask if they want them to hold the person(s)

If not, they are let go.

If I'm not mistaken, they will contact the state where the warrants are located and ask if they want them to hold the person(s)

If not, they are let go.

Yeah, I didn't do anything even close to making it worth an extradition. Jay walking, speeding, and 2 weeks expired insurance.

I didn't need a degree to flip houses or invest in businesses, so I kind of feel like my father and I wasted money on my degree.

Personally, I think trade school is much more valuable than about 80% of undergrad degrees.

College is definitely overrated. And in a lot of cases a waste of money.

This whole idea that everyone should go to college is just feel-good liberal bull****

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back