O/U win total 7.5

We lost 34-7, the 17 points did not matter, they still won by 10 without them. Pathetic that you can't own up to it.
Nal its pathetic that u acting like kentucky is freaking Alabama. Im telling you it dont matter how much they lost by, if you spot the local high school 17 points in the 1st 17mins of the game you are in trouble. I actually watched the game and i didnt see a more physical team & i didnt see a more talented team like you are saying. I saw one team make a ton of mistakes and another capitalize off those mistakes. You trying to claim 17-7 without the turnovers knowing damn well football dont work like that. I played the game bro so i know what turnovers do to a teams morale. If you erase all the turnovers in the 1st half its a different football game. The game wouldnt even be called the same so you reaching on that 17-7. Bottomline is we lost and no matter what the score was it has zero effect on the next game. Im calling it now and you can save it if you want, but we are going to kick Kentucky's ass this year #GBFO

Reactions: 24/7vol
We might have a shot at 7 wins if...and it's a big if....this staff can identify a qb in the portal that can run this offense. If we don't bring in a guy or two that can run the show, I think 6 is about the ceiling for UT in year 1.

Nal its pathetic that u acting like kentucky is freaking Alabama. Im telling you it dont matter how much they lost by, if you spot the local high school 17 points in the 1st 17mins of the game you are in trouble. I actually watched the game and i didnt see a more physical team & i didnt see a more talented team like you are saying. I saw one team make a ton of mistakes and another capitalize off those mistakes. You trying to claim 17-7 without the turnovers knowing damn well football dont work like that. I played the game bro so i know what turnovers do to a teams morale. If you erase all the turnovers in the 1st half its a different football game. The game wouldnt even be called the same so you reaching on that 17-7. Bottomline is we lost and no matter what the score was it has zero effect on the next game. Im calling it now and you can save it if you want, but we are going to kick Kentucky's ass this year #GBFO
Lol, I'm not saying we have no chance against them, just that I wouldn't pencil it in as an automatic W considering they beat us by 4 touchdowns last year. That's foolish. It's one of several toss-ups on the schedule.

Last edited:
Pretty much nailed us. We easily could've won 7. And my 7.7 win prediction stood up pretty well.

We basically had 3 games that could've gone either way at the end. We ended up with 1.0 win out of those 3.0 potential wins. I'd say our EV was 1.5 wins. So, 7.5 was really spot-on.

VN Store

Back