'20 NV TE Darnell Washington

DeepPurpleFloyd

Miner 4 Truth & Delusion
Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games by the Vols to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be as famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

swchandler1988

Add Washington, Baron, Hardy, and Eason and we're 15th in the country with 17 commits.

Add Jarrett, Rybka, and Thomas and we are at 6th. Add Sewell and Smalls and we're in 5th with 3 more spots left.

Of course Washington, Smalls, Sewell, and Jarrett is an absolute dream class. I doubt we get all 4, but a man can dream though.
Don’t forget Grimes

Vol Main

Wonder what Saban is telling him.
Anybody who's watched bammer under Saban knows that TEs and WRs block. Some of our VN brethren crack jokes about our TEs blocking, but the reality is coaches don't tell guys to take plays off. Blocking is a major part of playing football. If Gilbert or Washington doesn't want to block, I doubt Saban would say OK to that. What kind of coach would?

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Said his confidence was 90% I believe. I don’t want to misrepresent something another poster said though. Believe it was in Washington’s thread but I don’t remember
i think it was Gilbert's actually. he said 10% chance we land Gilbert. somoene asked about Washington, and he said "the opposite of 10%"....

jakez4ut

Patience... It's what's for dinner
Yes, that was the context. I honestly dont remember which thread so Ill go with what you said.
yeah, it doesn't relaly matter at this point........lol.

Gilbert was always the longshot. Washington is probably still a bit of a long shot, though i think he does really like Nieds and the staff in general.....i think we have a legit shot with thim. not sure what odds or % chance it should warrant though.

VN Store

Sponsors