'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the places you'll go! There is fun to be done!
There are points to be scored. There are games by the Vols to be won.
And the magical things you can do with that ball
will make you the winning-est winner of all.
Fame! You'll be as famous as famous can be,
with the whole wide world watching you win on TV.

How wonderful would it be if GA got neither Washington or Gilbert when they think they get both?
Right now it seems like most of them think Gilbert is going elsewhere because he wants to play WR. They think they are getting Washington and/or Theo Johnson though.

I feel GREAT

How do you feel?
giphy.gif

Add Washington, Baron, Hardy, and Eason and we're 15th in the country with 17 commits.

Add Jarrett, Rybka, and Thomas and we are at 6th. Add Sewell and Smalls and we're in 5th with 3 more spots left.

Of course Washington, Smalls, Sewell, and Jarrett is an absolute dream class. I doubt we get all 4, but a man can dream though.
Don’t forget Grimes

Somethings got to give here. Most people are saying Washington is an UGA silent, but AV maintains we are good here.

Wonder what Saban is telling him.

Anybody who's watched bammer under Saban knows that TEs and WRs block. Some of our VN brethren crack jokes about our TEs blocking, but the reality is coaches don't tell guys to take plays off. Blocking is a major part of playing football. If Gilbert or Washington doesn't want to block, I doubt Saban would say OK to that. What kind of coach would?

Reactions: T Dog
Somethings got to give here. Most people are saying Washington is an UGA silent, but AV maintains we are good here.
Maybe Pruitt has a little something planned as payback for some of the antics from guys who committed to Georgia and threw shade at TN while doing it.

Reactions: gnm53108
Maybe not but they are forecasting Evans to UGA today on several sites.

Milton and Evans????? How in the hayell is that even possible?:confused:

Yeah that's a bit odd. The #1 and #3 ranked running backs in the class but then again they did pull Michel and Chubb 6 years ago. Bagmen dropping that moo-la

Said his confidence was 90% I believe. I don’t want to misrepresent something another poster said though. Believe it was in Washington’s thread but I don’t remember
i think it was Gilbert's actually. he said 10% chance we land Gilbert. somoene asked about Washington, and he said "the opposite of 10%"....

i think it was Gilbert's actually. he said 10% chance we land Gilbert. somoene asked about Washington, and he said "the opposite of 10%"....
Yes, that was the context. I honestly dont remember which thread so Ill go with what you said.

Yes, that was the context. I honestly dont remember which thread so Ill go with what you said.
yeah, it doesn't relaly matter at this point........lol.

Gilbert was always the longshot. Washington is probably still a bit of a long shot, though i think he does really like Nieds and the staff in general.....i think we have a legit shot with thim. not sure what odds or % chance it should warrant though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back