'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wet get both. Moving
Arik to WR, eliminates the competition and allows them to be in the field at the same time.

This is easy.

But, try to keep them ON the field together, and not IN it.
That just has some Blind Side, Kathy Bates, bodies buried under the stadium, weirdness to it

Other than that, carry on.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Someone suggested they like their chances with DW or AG. So what are you hearing about AG liking AL?
It will be fun to see this play out, it’s kind of up in the air right now. TN is in the thick of it for both. (Bama fans weren’t happy to see DW not name them in his top 3). Poor Kipp lol.

Only 3 P5 teams last year had over 1,000 yards passing to TE’s. Only 22 had more than 350 yds. Bama had 700, UGA had around 600, not sure on TN? Most think Ga should have more but just running clock late in games hurts those stats too. Blocking is part of being a TE. I guess it depends on what role AG will see as his future position?

He was scheduled to visit on the weekend. He was at UT a couple days as well. Surely there’s more to it than that?
Coming out of the Opening, a few said Ga led for DW, from what I’ve heard, this weekend did nothing but enhance that for DW and his family. I do think Ga is in the drivers seat, but as he said, TN is top 3 so will be a battle till he signs.

Reactions: AaronUT
Wet get both. Moving
Arik to WR, eliminates the competition and allows them to be in the field at the same time.

This is easy.
if you could flex both out, imagine the size advantage alone. This is DW on the left, the other 3 are 6’ or taller and he dwarfs them.

21F1A3EF-C6D8-47CD-A4C0-41F1C927DDAF.jpeg

Reactions: Easttnken
It will be fun to see this play out, it’s kind of up in the air right now. TN is in the thick of it for both. (Bama fans weren’t happy to see DW not name them in his top 3). Poor Kipp lol.

Only 3 P5 teams last year had over 1,000 yards passing to TE’s. Only 22 had more than 350 yds. Bama had 700, UGA had around 600, not sure on TN? Most think Ga should have more but just running clock late in games hurts those stats too. Blocking is part of being a TE. I guess it depends on what role AG will see as his future position?
Wonder what Saban is telling him.

Reactions: secking
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back