'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"We are in great shape with DW....have been for a while.
Don’t forget this kid needs to play the game...there is a reason for all this UGA love. "

Someone explain this to my ignorant mind. What game? Why the love?

"At the Opening I was talking to Theo about playing together. I talked to Arik Gilbertlast week. It is a close one. If I had to choose, that is a tough call, but I would have to say there is a closer chance I play with Theo, I would have to say”

"I dont care where UGA stands with recruits in every thread."

- InstrumentalVol
giphy.gif

Looks to me like him and those other three guys are silent commits to UGA... I’d be real excited about that photo if I was a UGA fan

Anybody think this Gilbert Washington thing is stemming from UGA telling both of them they are #1.

It seems like only one of them will go there. I thought they had a chance at getting both, but that doesn’t seem likely. Well until it happens.

Anybody think this Gilbert Washington thing is stemming from UGA telling both of them they are #1.

It seems like only one of them will go there. I thought they had a chance at getting both, but that doesn’t seem likely. Well until it happens.
Agreed. Realistically, UGA probably won't land both. Not sure who they would prefer out of the two. I know they among everyone else love Washington's size and measurables. Gilbert is probably a little better "receiver" currently. As some others have stated, I believe they'll land one and we'll land the other.

AV has probably talked to Washington. The recruiting writers seem to have a hard time getting ahold of him. I’d roll with Washington being a Vol at TE. Gilbert is a pure WR for us so I don’t see any conflict there either. Both can play for the good guys with no issues.
I think we'd all love it if that happened. We have some speedsters and then would also have some BIG possession guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back