'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
For who, UGA?
From what I’ve heard.
We shall see...Rueben Foster wasn’t silently committed to 2 teams, he was to 3. He couldn’t tell anyone no. So, crazy recruiting is normal to me, he could be telling different programs the same thing...

Reactions: AaronUT
From what I’ve heard.
We shall see...Rueben Foster wasn’t silently committed to 2 teams, he was to 3. He couldn’t tell anyone no. So, crazy recruiting is normal to me, he could be telling different programs the same thing...
It's weird. I can't see your attachment until I quote it.

Top UGA insiders are reporting (at noon today) they currently lead for DW and big time for AG. Just no way they can land both. The bag man is working overtime if it happens.

They lead for Gilbert but not for DW. Believe TN and LSU are ahead of Ga for Washington. All Chaney has to do is sow Washington film of what he wants from his TE's vs what Kirby uses. He would get way more opportunities to catch the ball under Chaney than he would ever get in Kirby's offense.

Reactions: Vol Main
Top UGA insiders are reporting (at noon today) they currently lead for DW and big time for AG. Just no way they can land both. The bag man is working overtime if it happens.
No way UGA gets both. Most UGA mocks I've seen include Washington and not Gilbert, but who knows. Can't go wrong either way since both seem to be elite.

No way UGA gets both. Most UGA mocks I've seen include Washington and not Gilbert, but who knows. Can't go wrong either way since both seem to be elite.
IF UGA can get Theo and Washington, they are done. On film, Theo is the most pure TE, but Gilbert and Washington are freak athletes.

A very good TE, Jalin Conyers picked Oklahoma. Smart dude. To be maxed out, touching the ball like he wants to, not having to block anyone, Gilbert is Perfect for Oklahoma.

I do wonder if Gilbert is just trolling with him saying he doesn’t want to block. IF he isn’t, he’s going to have a rude awakening and isn’t going to be happy. Final 3 of UT Bama and UGA, I think he’s trolling, surely.

IF UGA can get Theo and Washington, they are done. On film, Theo is the most pure TE, but Gilbert and Washington are freak athletes.

A very good TE, Jalin Conyers picked Oklahoma. Smart dude. To be maxed out, touching the ball like he wants to, not having to block anyone, Gilbert is Perfect for Oklahoma.

I do wonder if Gilbert is just trolling with him saying he doesn’t want to block. IF he isn’t, he’s going to have a rude awakening and isn’t going to be happy. Final 3 of UT Bama and UGA, I think he’s trolling, surely.
Have also heard AG doesn't want to play with DW. I think the "not wanting to block" bit is sour grapes, but I have heard a story that DW reached out to AG and AG never responded. Possible that its being overblown, just have heard that story a lot.

It's still crazy that this guy is essentially Lebron James size. Will be difficult for any team to defend.

Have also heard AG doesn't want to play with DW. I think the "not wanting to block" bit is sour grapes, but I have heard a story that DW reached out to AG and AG never responded. Possible that its being overblown, just have heard that story a lot.
Probably is overblown seeing as they played at The Opening around each other.

DW is a silent to UGA and recruiting behind the scenes. If we have any chance it’s with Arik, but I can’t help but feel he ends up at UGA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back