'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
following this thread is like ....

tenor.gif

With apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson:

Half a K, half a K,
Half a K onward,
All in the Washington Thread,
Wrote at least one hundred.
Forward the note of AV!
"We are good!" he said:
Into the Washington Thread,
Wrote, a guess, one hundred.

"Forward the latest rumor!"
Was there a fan dismay'd?
Not tho' the writers knew
Bag men had blunder'd.
AV not to make reply,
Neids not to reason why,
Thiers but to write and cry:
Into the Washington Thread,
Wrote the one hundred.

Rumors to the right of them,
Rumors to the left of them,
Signed LOI in front of them
Argue'd and debated;
Reason was shot to hell,
Boldly they wrote and well,
Into the Thread of Hell
Wrote the one hundred.

When can our glory fade?
O the wild replies we made!
All Vol Nation wonder'd
Honor the Thread we made!
Honor our small brigade
Noble one hundred.
Awesome. Forward the Vol Brigade.

Ha, buddy you keep on liking! Some of us are addicted to booze, some to women, you like likes, it could be worse.
GBO!!
You good people! I will tell you this I don’t do the ‘like’@Catbone much at all? Can’t figure out if he’s a Georgia troll or a true Vol fan!

Personally, I’m gonna listen to guys like Hubbs, Price and Swain, not some video game guy or some faux insider that half the RF posters desperately shill for no matter how wrong he usually is.

You ever given a UT ticket someone you didn't even know? Have you ever helped a family who had sick children or something wrong with them physically who normally could not get to a game without special help from the administration? Who cares if someone gets where a kid is going right every time because I sure don't. However, some on this board have done these things and more yet you want to downgrade them. Listen to Hubbs and Price who are also wrong a lot when they do not give their opinion two days before and sometimes are wrong even then. They are still good to listen to and have fun following recruiting even though they don't know as well. But, to have to add your snarky comments regarding someone who had done more good in the world and for Tennessee than I bet you have even thought to do, is just plain ignorant and ridiculous. People like you deserve the misery you project.

You ever given a UT ticket someone you didn't even know? Have you ever helped a family who had sick children or something wrong with them physically who normally could not get to a game without special help from the administration? Who cares if someone gets where a kid is going right every time because I sure don't. However, some on this board have done these things and more yet you want to downgrade them. Listen to Hubbs and Price who are also wrong a lot when they do not give their opinion two days before and sometimes are wrong even then. They are still good to listen to and have fun following recruiting even though they don't know as well. But, to have to add your snarky comments regarding someone who had done more good in the world and for Tennessee than I bet you have even thought to do, is just plain ignorant and ridiculous. People like you deserve the misery you project.
Good post.

This. I don't care if AV is wrong every single time. He is a true VFL and folks that don't like him just need to ignore him. Until they pony up their personal money to take care of people they have never met before, they don't get to talk smack about AV. They can go ahead and ignore me too for that matter.

Idc what they say.

My money is on him picking the Vols.
This thread looks a lot like the Henry T. thread last year. Atl vol was silent at the end. Hubbs was saying UW. And VQ was saying the gumps. We may not get dw but this thread and that thread looks the same. I will ride with atl vol on this one and hope we closed.

This. I don't care if AV is wrong every single time. He is a true VFL and folks that don't like him just need to ignore him. Until they pony up their personal money to take care of people they have never met before, they don't get to talk smack about AV. They can go ahead and ignore me too for that matter.
I feel the same way about him

Can't wait till he announces Vols.
Lol..I don't know why but your post just gave me a mental flash of the scene in The Temple of Doom of Mola Ram telling Indy..

"You don't believe Dr Jones?..You will(evil crazy eyed chuckle)..You will become a....TRUE...believer" (another crazy evil chuckle as he forces indy to drink the blood of Kali)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back