'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
VN does pander at his feet though. He's just trying to "give the people, what they want."
I would enjoy the attention too. I thought I had myself a Volnation groupie...but I quickly realized Volsonly likes everyone’s post’...Every single one, on every single thread....
GBO!!

Reactions: VOLSONLY
im shocked this didn’t get more traction. Some people be latching onto bizarre PlayStation scenarios but then ignore a post like this? I got no clue if this is legit. What I do know is that TOS has an insider who just popped on the scene this month. He’s been pretty accurate. Username is Do_it_Pruitt.
So who is this pruittcanDOLT character?
GBO!!

The silence from AV is deafening! Not even a single like of anyone’s posts. All the smoke points to Georgia, however, AV has been spot on with every single piece of info in this recruitment before it became public/media knowledge. With all the smoke out there, he would have already been in here to tell us we were played and lost this battle. It’s not like he would be letting the cat out of the bag with what has been mentioned by media people already. The fact he’s still staying completely quiet makes me think a huge bomb will be dropped next Thursday, and Georgia will not be the beneficiary.
AV also would drop hints if something changed and say something like he’ll explain it later afterwards. Like with Hardy and Auburn and his dad...Does he usually go this silent and for this long?

They also said that with Henry T. I like the guys from VQ and all but they’re really quick to dismiss things and throw a wet blanket across everyone’s optimism. Austin is typically the one that keeps you drawn in and hopeful. His comments about it Hardy were what kept me hoping he wouldn’t sign with them stray kitties in the plains. That’s clearly him saying “Come get me, big orange!”. I get where he was coming from by not feeling like a priority. The staff probably thought they had him wrapped up and let off the gas pedal. He really wants to be here, you can tell. Otherwise he wouldn’t have left the door swung wide open.

When they said that about Henry T he wasn’t signed yet. It’s different when the kid has already signed. They already know where he signed and just not saying it officially

With apologies to Alfred Lord Tennyson:

Half a K, half a K,
Half a K onward,
All in the Washington Thread,
Wrote at least one hundred.
Forward the note of AV!
"We are good!" he said:
Into the Washington Thread,
Wrote, a guess, one hundred.

"Forward the latest rumor!"
Was there a fan dismay'd?
Not tho' the writers knew
Bag men had blunder'd.
AV not to make reply,
Neids not to reason why,
Thiers but to write and cry:
Into the Washington Thread,
Wrote the one hundred.

Rumors to the right of them,
Rumors to the left of them,
Signed LOI in front of them
Argue'd and debated;
Reason was shot to hell,
Boldly they wrote and well,
Into the Thread of Hell
Wrote the one hundred.

When can our glory fade?
O the wild replies we made!
All Vol Nation wonder'd
Honor the Thread we made!
Honor our small brigade
Noble one hundred.

I would enjoy the attention too. I thought I had myself a Volnation groupie...but I quickly realized Volsonly likes everyone’s post’...Every single one, on every single thread....
GBO!!
Lol I’ve got a bad habit if I only like a portion of a post I’ll like it. I’ll try to do better.

Reactions: cobbwebb0710
This is true but if Kirby can follow that same trajectory, he might get one. 6th year for Fulmer I believe? Correct me if I’m off on that one. No doubt Kirby will only be judged on that one stat tho.
NM.. Not worth it..

Last edited:
Ok ladies and gents. How are things in here this morning?

a5cf920967fd33debb25d08a5383a04f.gif

Business as usual. Excellent.

Reactions: VOLSONLY
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back