'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The silence from AV is deafening! Not even a single like of anyone’s posts. All the smoke points to Georgia, however, AV has been spot on with every single piece of info in this recruitment before it became public/media knowledge. With all the smoke out there, he would have already been in here to tell us we were played and lost this battle. It’s not like he would be letting the cat out of the bag with what has been mentioned by media people already. The fact he’s still staying completely quiet makes me think a huge bomb will be dropped next Thursday, and Georgia will not be the beneficiary.

The silence from AV is deafening! Not even a single like of anyone’s posts. All the smoke points to Georgia, however, AV has been spot on with every single piece of info in this recruitment before it became public/media knowledge. With all the smoke out there, he would have already been in here to tell us we were played and lost this battle. It’s not like he would be letting the cat out of the bag with what has been mentioned by media people already. The fact he’s still staying completely quiet makes me think a huge bomb will be dropped next Thursday, and Georgia will not be the beneficiary.
And if he doesn't choose the good guys we will carry on.

Bring the best ya' got and meet us in the parking lot! Pruitt>>>>KirbybadhaircutmrfakepuntnotsoSmart

It’s over. VQ screaming for us to move on
They also said that with Henry T. I like the guys from VQ and all but they’re really quick to dismiss things and throw a wet blanket across everyone’s optimism. Austin is typically the one that keeps you drawn in and hopeful. His comments about it Hardy were what kept me hoping he wouldn’t sign with them stray kitties in the plains. That’s clearly him saying “Come get me, big orange!”. I get where he was coming from by not feeling like a priority. The staff probably thought they had him wrapped up and let off the gas pedal. He really wants to be here, you can tell. Otherwise he wouldn’t have left the door swung wide open.

Honest question Is TE a big need ? I ask because I don't see any other TE prospects on the radar. I do realize this is a special player 5*.

Honest question Is TE a big need ? I ask because I don't see any other TE prospects on the radar. I do realize this is a special player 5*.
He’s a take solely because he’s a generational talent. Not a need but a definite want. Everyone would love to have that be one of the first guys to step off the bus at that size. Something that helps us is the fact that we’ve been recruiting him going on 2 whole years. We were like his 7th offer I believe and that was June of 2018. He’s always liked Tennessee and his mother loves it here, but who wouldn’t? Knoxville is amazing. I’ve lived here for 5 years now and it’s one of the best decisions I’ve ever made.

From the VQ warroom...
“The signs are all Georgia in terms of landing 5-star tight end Darnell Washington, although the Vols made a valiant effort.”
The signs...……......the signs...…...…..... So they don't know for sure and stating opinion. I am gonna keep believing we have a chance til proven otherwise on the 2nd

A top 15 class littered with 4 stars is more than a lunch pail class. Beyond the stargazing this class is really large physically as well. Pruitt is stacking up true SEC linebackers and linemen from a measurable standpoint which is exciting. Additionally we got some of the fastest players in this recruiting class.

Also, the team has woefully missed having lunch pail guys anyways. I’ll take less talent with Jauan and Darrell work ethic/mindset.

Did someone say lunch?
Sincerely,
The Memphis trio

GBO!!

Reactions: Devo182
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back