'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why I'm riding with Atlanta Vol. He said it's gonna be a lot of bs in the coming days, don't fall for it. And nothing has changed from his perspective dating back to last Sunday/Monday or whenever he last posted. He could be wrong in the end, but Im rolling with him until DW says otherwise.

It honestly feels like tisdol recruitment. So much pro UT stuff on social media that i knew he wasn't coming here. All this pro uga stuff for him makes it seem too obvious, like its a trick to pick another school (in this case UT).
I'm riding with AV as well. Vol til he (for sure) ain't.

Why would I be afraid of that? I'm just pointing out your tendency to go back to the argument you insist you aren't trying to restart.
If you are not afraid of a citation, why don't you wait and see if I do anything more before you get defensive? Especially in a situation where I expressly say that's all I'm doing. Not everybody's been around since the sub-50 pages.

They read what they want to into what he says then meltdown like they have been mislead on a huge personal purchase that will affect the rest of their life. He...just...tells...what...he... knows.

Meh, he's going to be wrong sometimes, even more so if a kid does do the "tell them what they want to hear" thing or even is legitimate but is recruited well by another school (my personal opinion on DW).

But the amount of work and restructuring of his posts by some, for no other reason than trying to sway people to dislike a genuinely good person, is a pretty crappy thing to do.

Just petty tbh.

So what happens if a kids parents refuse to sign the LOI? Don’t really believe all this crap just genuinely interested. I heard a kid has to be 21 to do it without a parents signature.
Then he just enrolls. LOIs are totally unnecessary. Just a part of the game. Offers a small benefit to the PSA, huge benefit to the coach/university.

Lol whoa. It’s not that serious.
GVol be all...
tenor.gif

If you are not afraid of a citation, why don't you wait and see if I do anything more before you get defensive? Especially in a situation where I expressly say that's all I'm doing. Not everybody's been around since the sub-50 pages.

He lives in your head rent free. You won't be happy until you've outed him.

Take your last shot at me. I won't respond. Ever again.

Have you followed this thread stupid? I'm talking Washington's spot in this years class. I would rather have Hardy or some other defensive player. Where in my post did I reference the last 2 years in recruiting.

Gotcha, well thanks for stopping by the Darnell Washington thread to tell idiots like me how badly you want a defensive recruit.

Have you followed this thread stupid? I'm talking Washington's spot in this years class. I would rather have Hardy or some other defensive player. Where in my post did I reference the last 2 years in recruiting.
Just for my own edification, how do you read anything as stupid. You can read it well, you can read it poorly, but you cannot read it stupid.

Everyone running with AV is cool and all, but recruits lie to get more cash imo. He could be telling both us and UGA that he is headed to Knoxville and Athens respectively. Jay Hardy did this. Hope he ends up a Vol, but even if AV has good info, which I believe he does, the info is only as good as the person is honest. In recruiting which seems to be a pretty shady business for all parties involved I wouldn’t bank on anyone. Anyone that thinks we have a better than 50/50 chance is crazy imo.

Reactions: volatil
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back