'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wpid-dont_give_up_jimmy_v.jpg

The classic meltdown is when Dobbs stepped into the pocket and calmly sent UGA fans into tears OMG that was classic watching the fans go into a frenzy when I think it was Ridley who caught the “Game Winner” and then they started crying like little fat babies with no tit to suck.i often think about that day when I wanna talk smack to UGA fans or just when I wanna smile.i thought Ol’ Vern was gonna have a stroke when JJ caught that over 15 Georgia defenders
15 defenders? Well ****, paid the refs and asked for the Ol’ 5-5-5 defense life line.

How could there possibly be negotiations? AV's just a rich guy with connections, so those posts are simply delusions.
I'm just saying the 90/10 is not the ONLY prognostication ever made for the benefit of those who have not been following this thread thread at least 435 pages.

I've disagreed on DW's final choice the entire time, this whole bull about having a problem with AV being wrong, is ridiculous.

But that's the 3rd time this week that someone has had an issue with me including the entire post.

Not adding to it and not omitting, just being accurate.

I wish someone explain to me why wanting to keep it accurate would bother anyone?
They read what they want to into what he says then meltdown like they have been mislead on a huge personal purchase that will affect the rest of their life. He...just...tells...what...he... knows.

It’s pretty quiet over there as well..I just got back from over there..the quietest though is bama.so it’s definitely down to Us and UGA.

Evans, Ringo, Washington all have a picture together in UGA unis from the summer and they are all announcing around the same time, seems pretty planned to me or they troll everyone and pick separate schools, hope it’s this one lol.

Edit: pic was posted in Summer(just in case anyone asks)

It would be funny if he got to the table and threw the Georgia hat on the ground and put on the Tennessee hat and pissed all over the Georgia hat lol

Lol if you say so... Just like atlanta vol says he likes where we at, dude commits elsewhere and some people lash out and say we were supposed to land such and such and he's a fake? You need to be thorough when referencing other posters. You are the one causing more confusion, button up.

Fyi when you reference an insider saying a thing or 2, sometimes people interpret that as fact. That's why i responded with his opinion comment. To try and give a little more clarity bc some people will take it as NPP saying definite we aren't getting him (as if he got information from someone) ✌️

Lol ok man. Anyone who has been in the RF long enough knows me and knows that I don’t slander anyone. Also, there was no confusion. You are creating it. By not being able to properly read and comprehend. Also, you would know that I am pro RPP, AV, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back