'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
“Need you to investigate a call from Nakatomi Plaza.”
4f0f65db6d7dc.image.jpg
prolly hates that movie too.

Please give a special thanks to those 3 little ones for their sacrifice. People (deservedly so) thank the young men and women for their sacrifice but it’s not just them, it’s the entire family. Grandpa, dad both served in wars and brothers have served as well in current ones, I know this too well. Hopefully he is home for the holidays for those little ones...@Glitch, thank you for your service as well.

I thought for sure Kirby would've blown this surprise up by now if he wasn't going to Georgia.

cool I can google military family pics too!

military-families-575x385.jpg

#proudarmyhusband

While are agree with your sentiment, it's obvious you've never online dated. You can right click and Google Search a pic to see if it's a stock photo anywhere. You weed out the catfishes that way. Also why I stopped online dating and just went back to the good ole ways.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
Please give a special thanks to those 3 little ones for their sacrifice. People (deservedly so) thank the young men and women for their sacrifice but it’s not just them, it’s the entire family. Grandpa, dad both served in wars and brothers have served as well in current ones, I know this too well. Hopefully he is home for the holidays for those little ones...@Glitch, thank you for your service as well.
Thanks. They drive me crazy when he's gone. That pic was from his homecoming last Feb from a 9mnth deployment. Unfortunately, he just left for Korea a few weeks ago. We were going to go with but decided to stay behind and let him get the year over with. We'll be saying goodbye to TN when he gets back.

What I love about the typical Coen movie...they don’t EXPLAIN everything. In this one the gay lover thing between Dane and Mink went woosh!

Right, and it isn't just not explaining, they really embrace ambiguity over and over throughout their films, although Barton Fink and No Country For Old Men are probably the most notable. I love how they're perfectly at ease with open-endedness. I could go on about their films for days, but we're already treading close to getting posts moved....

Reactions: ABINGDON VOL FAN
Omg...how many times does it have to be said..For one thing, that is not what AV even says in that post, he says 90%, which coincidentally is the same percentage the cancer docs gave us on my Mom living 10-15 more years because of the characteristics of the kind of cancer she has...oops..we paid no attention to the 10% that the cancer behaves completely differently in, but turns out mom is in that percentile.

My point is AV said he felt 90% sure based on what he knew up to that point, but some kids change their minds, and some kids lie to milk the cow dry...

Did you even read the quote? He clearly says "90%". Take a chill pill my brother.

I hate that I’m starting to like you. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back