'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listening to swain this morning and he is confidant that we arnt getting Washington... and he is pretty good when it comes to recruiting... so as much as I hate to say it looks bad

i am not going to buy into anyones post that has not seen the LOI with verified signatures of DW and his mom.

What are the ingredients for that type of punch?
Similar to Hawaiian Punch ?

Hang out in 97 degree humid weather doing yard work and such, drop in your tea bags and let it steep for an hour or so.

Finish?! Who the heck said anything about finished! Third star to the left and post until morning!
tumblr_oy34w73tfY1utz16vo1_500.gifv

Why has everyone forgotten what Atlanta Vol said? He's a VOL!!!
Omg...how many times does it have to be said..For one thing, that is not what AV even says in that post, he says 90%, which coincidentally is the same percentage the cancer docs gave us on my Mom living 10-15 more years because of the characteristics of the kind of cancer she has...oops..we paid no attention to the 10% that the cancer behaves completely differently in, but turns out mom is in that percentile.

My point is AV said he felt 90% sure based on what he knew up to that point, but some kids change their minds, and some kids lie to milk the cow dry...

i think if you're TN, and we are, the only thing we have going for us is the silence, like our folks are doing everything they can to keep things quiet.

so, i wouldn't expect a whole lot from anyone til after the new year....either way. and if he did sign with us, our motivation level is HIGH to do what he asked us to do.

the other side of that coin is....our folks aren't going to say anything because from a credibilty standpoint, it would get used against us on the trail with future recruits. as for other offers, we have offers already out to guys like Williamson and Beckwith, so there's nothing to glean from any additional offers.

just depends on what you want to believe at this point.....

Bama insiders and GA insiders have been a little more vocal, but in fairness to them, they're just connecting dots. i don't know that i've seen anything from any of them but speculation and guess work...as educated it may be.

secking came on here and said he knew he signed on Wed. at the Marietta game, we found out he did sign. that's the only intel we have had that's been corroborated....

i don't think anyone knows who he signed with. i do think that since he signed before friday that it's UGA. if he hadn't signed by Friday and was at the game and was able to get up with HB one last time, i'd of probably been more optimistic about it.....

siap, my gut reaction when he said he had already signed during that interview was that it was UGA.

JMO.
Did DW say he signed Wednesday? Just going on his Tweet and secking's post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back