'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never waivered...and told y’all for months we were always the leader here no matter what any reporters or recruiting experts or the kid said in public and that never changed. I also told you i knew why all the UGA love was coming in and I can share that after this is over....but the fact is we still lead and we just need to close the chapter on this book this weekend. Could it change...of course but right now my volmeter is at 90%.

Now get out there and show this kid and his family some TN love at the Mem game.

Why has everyone forgotten what Atlanta Vol said? He's a VOL!!!

Listening to swain this morning and he is confidant that we arnt getting Washington... and he is pretty good when it comes to recruiting... so as much as I hate to say it looks bad

Call me crazy, but I believe neither school has leaked because neither school knows. Either:
- DW signed, but his mom has not and therefore neither school has received an LOI, or
- DW signed financial papers, but not an LOI for both schools thus keeping everyone on pins and needles

Let's face it, neither of our schools has the self-control or virtue to keep a secret amount the number of people that would have to know both ways if a player had signed or not. That's not derogatory towards Pruitt, $mart, AV or Secking. It's just a fact that too many people would know one way or another to keep it absolutely secret till the 2nd. The only way DW can assure his announcement on the 2nd is protected is to make sure no one outside his family knows for sure.

You have no reason to defend yourself to any posters. When it comes to idiots you need to take the advice of Elsa, Let it go.
source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back