'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Marietta team has 8 P5 signees with 4 going to SEC squads. The Washington team never had a prayer. Arik Gilbert either isn’t trying or just has meh hands. Bailey is so good even VR2 posted his slant throw for 70 yards. Bailey may show up and take the starting job as a true freshman.

When it’s all said and done, our best recruit won’t be ranked as one of UGAs top 10 best. We’ve done a good job this year, but the gap in talent isn’t getting smaller w them. According to my UGA people, The UGA TE room is very thin and DW is their guy. Otherwise they’d be throwing offers to others. Those offers haven’t came. Kirbys staff can recruit like hell, best in the business IMO. If only they could coach them up. They wouldn’t leave a void like that at TE IMO.
625DD9D3-27F9-49CE-B507-A1300668C30D.gif

This Marietta team has 8 P5 signees with 4 going to SEC squads. The Washington team never had a prayer. Arik Gilbert either isn’t trying or just has meh hands. Bailey is so good even VR2 posted his slant throw for 70 yards. Bailey may show up and take the starting job as a true freshman.
The Catholic team has 4 P5 school signees with 3 unsigned 3 stars. Just goes to show HS football state to state is not created equal which is why I think Kirby sh)t the bed this year by going elsewhere...

When it’s all said and done, our best recruit won’t be ranked as one of UGAs top 10 best. We’ve done a good job this year, but the gap in talent isn’t getting smaller w them. According to my UGA people, The UGA TE room is very thin and DW is their guy. Otherwise they’d be throwing offers to others. Those offers haven’t came. Kirbys staff can recruit like hell, best in the business IMO. If only they could coach them up. They wouldn’t leave a void like that at TE IMO.
Give me Bailey over anyone in UGA's class; besides, their offense next year will be EVEN WORSE than this year's. OL, QB, RB, and TE (we are taking DW) will be downgraded. Their WRs are putrid.

Lastly, that staff can't coach players up, just as you said. They lost the one coach that actually can coach players up in Pittman. Kirby is a fraud... can't wait to see him try and recruit once he is exposed. Pruitt and Mullen will both wear him out schematically, and Pruitt is loading up his stable with stallions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back