'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome buddy. I want y’all to be good as well. One of my best friends is a tech grad and he hats ga just as much as I do. Would be better for us if you guys could do well and steal some of their recruits also. Good luck
Geoff Collins is a pretty good recruiter I would think. I’ve been watching him and there is good vibes right now. I hope we can snatch some away from there. That would be perfect for us to do that. What is your friend doing now?

Reactions: Bassmaster_Vol
Someone help me out, I'm new to the scene. Twitter Stancliff is the same person as Sab? And what was the deal with Sab? Thanks!

Was here for the whole thing. Weirdo. Just a weird person that cross the line writing letters posing as a reporter to recruits at the mom whose son played here and is in the NFL. Its was nuts and he got ban from here.

Holy god why??
I messaged him on FB a couple days before NSD. Was the in college at the time so not as weird as it seems... ok still pretty weird. Anyway, I posted some of the conversation. Kevin_Scott bought him a TV. Good times.

Welcome. I think the consensus is he has NOT signed anywhere yet. Conflicted between us and Georgia and possibly Bama. If previous posts were true. His mom wants him to come here but they are in a disagreement. So, IMO, he wants to go elsewhere. We shall see. Not soon enough though.
Seems like his mom has got the right mind track and wants to be in Knoxville. I hope she wins out for y’all to say the least. It is funny that Bama is in this? No I want y’all to have him. I think Pruitt is doing a fine job here in Tenn. for y’all!

Seems like his mom has got the right mind track and wants to be in Knoxville. I hope she wins out for y’all to say the least. It is funny that Bama is in this? No I want y’all to have him. I think Pruitt is doing a fine job here in Tenn. for y’all!
Bama still being in contact with him does scare me. But in order to beat Bama and Georgia, we have to win over recruits like this. Hopefully mama bear wins out. Go Vols and know that I pull for GT every year on the final game of the season.

Reactions: Proud Army Wife
They shouldn’t have to come to an agreement. It should be his decision IMO. And if that is true about his mom wanting us, then clearly he doesn’t. I just don’t think it’s a good sign. Hopefully I am wrong.
Cause of what some Bama boards are saying? Pshhh. GA boards are saying he signed to them, we're saying our own thing. It's just a bunch of conspiracy theories everyone is bouncing off one another. Very very few if any one on these forums knows anything.

Reactions: Sleegro
According to the Bama board. One of their posters confirm that his mom does indeed love UT.
—— Mind yo mama, son—-
Momma knows Kirby is a fraud with a bad haircut. No clue what she thinks about Bama. Prob loves UT cause we are very family centered and the coaches keep it real. Darnell would be a vfl never forgotten and she probably knows that. Not sure Bama and GA can say the same. Just next man up for them.

Geoff Collins is a pretty good recruiter I would think. I’ve been watching him and there is good vibes right now. I hope we can snatch some away from there. That would be perfect for us to do that. What is your friend doing now?
Works for GE

Cause of what some Bama boards are saying? Pshhh. GA boards are saying he signed to them, we're saying our own thing. It's just a bunch of conspiracy theories everyone is bouncing off one another. Very very few if any one on these forums knows anything.
Georgia boards are also talking about him not signing. There is a different tone over there compared to yesterday. But you are right. Nobody knows but Darnell. Still fun to speculate scenarios. You must be a big time conspiracy theory believer if you are are hanging around reading theories.

Reactions: Sleegro
Bama still being in contact with him does scare me. But in order to beat Bama and Georgia, we have to win over recruits like this. Hopefully mama bear wins out. Go Vols and know that I pull for GT every year on the final game of the season.
I don’t keep up with Bama much but I know some about Nick Saban and being in the ACC I look around to see what Georgia is doing during the season so I can get a better picture of them. Looks like y’all’s recruiting from what I’m seeing is fantastic. It seems to me that he is a tough coach here and y’all’s team is following an example of him. I’ll let you know that I pull for for y’all when those guys are playing against y’all and I’ll always go for Tenn. Don’t let Bama scare you because I think y’all have a great shot of getting him from what I’m seeing.

Reactions: Go13vols13
Georgia boards are also talking about him not signing. There is a different tone over there compared to yesterday. But you are right. Nobody knows but Darnell. Still fun to speculate scenarios. You must be a big time conspiracy theory believer if you are are hanging around reading theories.
Not believer lol but they're fun to listen to sometimes. GA boards were still thinking he signed up till early this afternoon. One of our members stopped by and said he didn't sign and that Nieds talked to Darnell today. There's some dawg fans on these forums. I wouldn't be surprised if they took that information over to their boards.

Reactions: Go13vols13
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back