'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.

My bad wrong post to quote. What I was referring to is this guy being a potential game changer that if he does have multiple kids before getting onto campus he is comparable to a former game changing Vol, Travis Henry. I am pretty sure Henry is still making child support payments to the mothers of each of his 9 kids.

My bad wrong post to quote. What I was referring to is this guy being a potential game changer that if he does have multiple kids before getting onto campus he is comparable to a former game changing Vol, Travis Henry. I am pretty sure Henry is still making child support payments to the mothers of each of his 9 kids.

But unless I misread it, that article said he is one of 8 children, not that he fathered 8 children.

Woah at all the "leave it to VN" eye rolling, stuff.
Looks like 1 guy made the post, followed by a bunch either, doubting it, or making jokes.

That exaggeration may be surpassing the quantity of kids. We gonna end up with another meltdown over the meltdown that never happened, situation.

Woah at all the "leave it to VN" eye rolling, stuff.
Looks like 1 guy made the post, followed by a bunch either, doubting it, or making jokes.

That exaggeration may be surpassing the quantity of kids. We gonna end up with another meltdown over the meltdown that never happened, situation.
tenor.gif

Definitely some good vibes with DW. I still think it is very close between us and Georgia. Get to 7 wins, secure the last OV, and I think he is ours.

UGA is selling Fromm coming back another year, but their offense is so vanilla right now that I don't think that is a hard thing to overcome. He has 3 straight games of under 50% passing.

Definitely some good vibes with DW. I still think it is very close between us and Georgia. Get to 7 wins, secure the last OV, and I think he is ours.

UGA is selling Fromm coming back another year, but their offense is so vanilla right now that I don't think that is a hard thing to overcome. He has 3 straight games of under 50% passing.
I hope that UT encourages UGA to sell Fromm.... then UT can sell the OC who made Fromm successful at throwing to TE's.

BVS making me feel like this is going to be one of those "flipped at the last second" "we had him but GA offered more at the last second" situation. I hope for the best because I want this kid in the class.

BVS making me feel like this is going to be one of those "flipped at the last second" "we had him but GA offered more at the last second" situation. I hope for the best because I want this kid in the class.
This kid is a huge talent but honestly I feel like if we close with Thomas, Baron, Whitehead, possibly Dennis and a couple of others it won't kill us if we do miss out on DW.

That said it would be REALLY, really nice to have him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back