'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe he is connected but I’m not connecting the dots you’re connecting

AV told us we would get the last visit when no one thought it would happen.
And the comment that Price just said was basically what AV said 2 months ago.

Not picking on I bleed but this was typical at the time.

Yea. Dude ain't coming here. Don't care what our resident insider has said in the past about this guy. Seems exactly like a typical Georgia recruit.

Gosh, one of our own whom some know, Ashley’s dad gets on field access and meets coaches ect and some of y’all come in here talking crap on AV. Again, we know what you don’t and y’all are just miserable people. Probably not just LOM’s but in life.

Blows my ******* mind.AV has literally paid a volnation members child hospital bill and yet he still gets hate🤬. He hasn’t lied ever,recruiting is very fluid and the people who don’t understand that litterally come in here from the FF just to b**ch for clout.Most of AV’s predictions are conservative and some even Happen before the recruiting services get the info.We have watched so much unfold over the years in these (Player threads) (Recruiting Forums) that litterally most of the recruiting services don’t even pick up untill they lurk in here and decide to make a damn post trying to take the credit for the scoop,but no one wants to talk about that S**t though👀🙄

Blows my ******* mind.AV has literally paid a volnation members child hospital bill and yet he still gets hate🤬. He hasn’t lied ever,recruiting is very fluid and the people who don’t understand that litterally come in here from the FF just to b**ch for clout.Most of AV’s predictions are conservative and some even Happen before the recruiting services get the info.We have watched so much unfold over the years in these (Player threads) (Recruiting Forums) that litterally most of the recruiting services don’t even pick up untill they lurk in here and decide to make a damn post trying to take the credit for the scoop,but no one wants to talk about that S**t though👀🙄
If people don't think he is connected, they are just deliberately trying to be wrong at this point. HOW connected sure...but dude is demonstratively connected to the university and multiple reputable posters can vouch for that.

If people don't think he is connected, they are just deliberately trying to be wrong at this point. HOW connected sure...but dude is demonstratively connected to the university and multiple reputable posters can vouch for that.

No doubt.ive literally watched this forum,reading as he’s dropping Tid bits which later turn out to be true and if they aren’t👀🤷🏽‍♂️ Then he’s just relaying what he’s told on top of it being recruiting as fluid as it is,thats just how the cookie crumbles sometimes.AV can’t help that.For anyone that questions his connection,my question to them will be to explain How AV knew Darnell Washington was coming in for a visit before any of the recruiting sites did?...they didn’t know until he had already left.I rest my case.AV for president. 🙏🏽🤘🏽

dude is demonstratively connected to the university and multiple reputable posters can vouch for that.
It's in his blood and I was sold 3 years ago in his own words. He has done nothing to change that opinion I have and the world would be a better place with more like him for what he does for others.

'18 GA QB Trevor Lawrence

First off I am an official donor and very proud to be. However I am also involved in non official TN business which has been a part of my family since I was a young child. My father was very active in unsanctioned business in Knoxville for almost three decades..

As a larger donor (6 figures a year and with non cash donations of other things over 7 figures). On the non cash side I lend my aircraft to the University for a variety of TN FUND "missions".

I can tell you I do this purely for a few reasons.

1. Access to premium seating and parking both home and away. This includes access to players, coaches, and special events.
2. Incredible tax benefits while gaining facility use.
3. Anything that helps or contributes to the well being of knoxville and the state of tn (which our football program has a tremendous effect on the local economy) I am all for and will gladly support.
4. The university was near and dear to my old man...he was deeply involved as a donor and behind the scenes guy in the 70's, 80's and early 90's. I went to every home game and countless away games with him. To this day I still have the seats that I used to sit in with him growing up as a kid...so he instilled it in me from the moment I was born.

I will say on the whole I don't agree that most mega donors do things to benefit their own business certainly there are some local guys who take that into account considering the write off for some of the things they do.

At least that is my opinion and gives you all a little background as to why this place is so special to me and why I am involved on many levels.

And there you have it

"I am down to pretty much Georgia and Bama," Washington said. "The SEC schools give you a chance to compete for a National Championship and you have the chance to compete for the SEC Championship at Georgia and Bama, and Tennessee too. They also develop you, regardless of position, for the next level better than anywhere in the country. Tennessee offered me before anyone so they are still in it as well.
UT, UA, UGA battle

Interesting.

Seeing him labeled an ATH made me wonder if he plays defense at the same caliber too. Because if so, that’s where I want him. He seems much bigger than AG who could pan out as a WR. At some point Pruitt will start indoctrinating him for defense* 😂

*if we get him

Bingo!

We have an NFL caliber TE and we're barely using him. Yet people think he will come here for that haha.

Washington is a future 6-7 320 lb 3-4 DE..like Middleton. Who was also a TE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back