'20 NV TE Darnell Washington (UGA commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not curable but VN helped buy me a ton of relief that should last a good while.
Up to 150 from 118. Thanks very much for asking.
giphy.gif

It’s a possibility. We still have a long way to go with AG considering the other player involved. But very possible
Bama is the flavor of the month. As this stretches on I would bet that Tennessee starts to pull ahead with all the Marietta connections working AG and his family. Not to mention Tennessee I think was the first team to float out putting him at WR. Add to all that Tennessee has two of the best recruiters in college football working on him.

I think as time goes on, especially if we play well this season, he will be a Vol.

Reactions: JustSomeVolFan
Atlanta makes it sound like Georgia is playing checkers while we play chess. I hope it's not the other way around.

Not trying to skewer anyone. Why don't you ask them dudes the same questions? They sure do seem upset that I don't share the same opinion about AV as they do. It's quite comical actually.

Maybe it's simply because your ears perk up, and you go into attack mode every time AV shows up/posts.

It's not disagreeing with opinions that gets responses. It's the need to scream them from a mountain top, so that everyone hears you call out AV, EVERY TIME he posts.

Come on man...we are dealing with info on 17-18 year old kids. Some are flaky, some just like the attention/drama, some just can't tell someone no...whatever the case, folks get fed the info they get. If they come to VN to share it, just take it at face value, discern for yourself what to take from it, and just scroll on to the next post.

God Bless, and Go Vols

Maybe it's simply because your ears perk up, and you go into attack mode every time AV shows up/posts.

It's not disagreeing with opinions that gets responses. It's the need to scream them from a mountain top, so that everyone hears you call out AV, EVERY TIME he posts.

Come on man...we are dealing with info on 17-18 year old kids. Some are flaky, some just like the attention/drama, some just can't tell someone no...whatever the case, folks get fed the info they get. If they come to VN to share it, just take it at face value, discern for yourself what to take from it, and just scroll on to the next post.

God Bless, and Go Vols
This, all day long.
Would 'like' many more times if I could.

If you want me to scroll on to the next post, why didn't you when you saw mine? This is a message board where people post their opinions. The only thing I've always said about him is he shouldn't post in absolutes, which is my opinion. I'm not hurting anyone by posting my opinions, get over yourself buddy. Have a nice day.
When a kid tells me he is coming...s...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.

Last edited:
When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt.

Which means DW = Vol. Ok good.

Last edited:
When a kid tells me he is coming...or when he or a family member has accepted our proposed terms...I will post it as absolute...I have to believe them regardless of the fact that I know the rug could get swept out from under us at any moment. And usually when that happens its rare we hear about it directly from the source before hand. So we live with the cards we are dealt. Same goes for what the coaches are told.
I just don't understand how anyone can not love you for what you do and what you share. They just do not understand recruiting.

removed by me
Speaking of "crystal"....it would great if you could do a weekly CB(crystal ball) report :)

J/K....you do you and keep bringing us the beef :)

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back