Number of fans allowed in neyland.

I'm guessing all 28000 will be in the lower bowl?

How many seats are in the lower bowl versus upper decks? Anyone know off the top of their head?

Here you go, by my count:

Lower Level Capacity:
East Sideline (A-F): 11,912
S. Endzone (G-Q): 21,044
West Sideline (R-W): 10,476
N. Endzone (X1-Z15): 19,376

Total Lower Level: 62,808

Upper Level Capacity (Including Club & Terrace):
East Sideline (AA-FF): 4637
S. Endzone (GG-QQ): 16,746
West Sideline: 2260
N. Endzone (XX1-ZZ15): 9703

Total Upper Level: 33,346

Total Lower & Upper Level Capacity: 96,154

I'm guessing all 28000 will be in the lower bowl?

How many seats are in the lower bowl versus upper decks? Anyone know off the top of their head?
I would assume they'll use both the upper and lower bowl. Think about it. If they were all in the lower bowl, the logical thought would be, "but we have room to put more people up top there, and still be socially distanced from each other."

So they would.

So they will. And we'll see fans at both levels.

What about the box and club seats?

Lower Level Capacity:

Ah yes, this makes perfect sense and fits into other examples of how authorities are responding to C19. Lower seat count and fit them into tighter space.
Man...y'all are ruthless. It was an honest question. If the lower bowl fit enough, they could socially distance the seats and get everyone in. Was just curious the capacity.

Reactions: AdoptedVOL

Lower Level Capacity:

How many seats would Neyland hold with a modern seat layout like this?1600669677941.jpeg

Reactions: AdoptedVOL
How many seats would Neyland hold with a modern seat layout like this?View attachment 307863

I'm hoping DeerPark is reading this because I don't want to misquote him, but I believe he said Neyland would hold about 79-80K with all charibacks. If you look at the difference between in seating capacity in the S. Upper Deck vs. N. Upper Deck that makes sense.

To put all chairbacks in Neyland you'd pretty much have to rebuild it all. The rows aren't wide enough.

I've asked the question before if fans would like it if UT did something similar to what the Yankees did and build a modern version of Yankee Stadium across the street? I don't know how I'd feel about that. Most of the colllege stadiums are old. There's a certain charm and quirkiness to them. I like that.

"There Will NOT be College Football this Season!" Ah Yes. LOL. OK ST had a pretty dang good crowd Saturday. Tennessee could too. BUT the NFL can't Have any fans? Solve that riddle. On a side note. those Oklahomans get it.

The Colts will be allowed 7,500 fans for next home game. Guessing other NFL teams will start allowing some in also

I checked ticket pricing for the UK game and there was less than 200 tickets for sale on one of the most popular ticket selling websites. Prices were very high.

I heard we will have a smaller band than normal

A friend with the Pride called earlier, one of my questions was about how many of the Pride for Saturday night- there will be no band there.. guess we'll have to sing Rocky Top loud at home.. GO BIG ORANGE

No need to wait for that. UT e-mailed season tickets in PDF format to all those who bought them last Saturday. You can send/sell them individually anyway you desire, thank goodness. Vivid seats has terrible customer service.

Once the individual tickets sold yesterday are sent out, there will be plenty in the resale market and prices should drop.

Season tickets aren’t available for digit resale on VividSeats yet

VN Store

Back