Notre Dame Cathedral In Flames

The President of the United States cannot expect to tweet about world events and have his critics ignore it, especially when he does so stupidly, as here.

Those of you crying about him being chastised and stomping your feet in feigned outrage over it need to put your loyalty to Trump to the side and recognize he brought this all on himself.
Yes... It was a goofy thing to Tweet. Sounded like my Dad when he's trying to fix his own golf swing even though he's got a 20 handicap. All in all though, it was a completely benign comment and the overreaction is predictable. Just underlines why his tweets need to be vetted though.

Nice try.

They are BOTH stories. If Trump wanted this to be about ONLY the loss of that historic place, then he should either have kept his fat mouth shut and stayed off of Twitter, or at worst simply tweeted some kind of general support for the firefighters battling the blaze.

Its when his ego demanded that he weigh in on how to do it that he, as usual, was in WAY over his head and made himself look downright foolish.
lol, You are such a hack. Not everything is about Trump. Notre Dame has stood for hundreds of years. It's seen so much history. The rise and fall of kings, and two world wars, just to name a fraction of what it has stood through. Even if it was a poor idea, Trump offered support. Far more than what you have done. You seem content to watch Notre Dame burn as long as you can turn it into a Trump attack. Keep playing your fiddle, little Nero.

I posted it here because we didn't know the cause at first (terrorism was a possibility). We now know it was accidental. But our buffoon-in-chief has now opined on the proper firefighting techniques that should be used, so it's in the right place.
Hey Luthie... be sure to add this name calling incident to your list. TY...

Y'all making a big deal of this feeds into his ego, you know that right? He loves the attention and you continue to give him what he wants.

When a historic cathedral is endangered what are people talking about? Trump.

Y'all making a big deal of this feeds into his ego, you know that right? He loves the attention and you continue to give him what he wants.

Living rent free inside so many heads.

Absolutely. Norte Dame is burning down and all they, and even the French, can talk about is Donald Trump. He loves it.

True, but he's not reading VolNation. Only major media--this is invisible to him.

True, but he's not reading VolNation. Only major media--this is invisible to him.

You think he doesn't see the twitter comments y'all love to post? I don't mean us specifically in this forum. His haters whether justified or not.

Thanks. I admit I did not know of helitankers. But does anyone on here really believe Trump was referring to this in his tweet? I think it's most likely that he was referring to the big airplane tankers used to fight forest fires.
So it is beyond the realm of possibility that we would have a way of transporting water by air using either airplane or helicopters?

You think he doesn't see the twitter comments y'all love to post? I don't mean us specifically in this forum. His haters whether justified or not.

I doubt he spends much time reading Twitter.com. TV, NYT, WaPo, WSJ. are where it's at.

I love that the erroneous first reply gets a complete pass, but mocking Trump's tweet has got everybody's panties twisted.

Glad I got to see ND in 2017
If that comment were to come out to be true at least then we know you libs would stay out of this thread. Or you all would try to blame it on Trump

I posted it here because we didn't know the cause at first (terrorism was a possibility). We now know it was accidental. But our buffoon-in-chief has now opined on the proper firefighting techniques that should be used, so it's in the right place.

You do know that he builds buildings and has a good idea how this works. Maybe he should have said that the firefighters acted stupidly.

Reactions: 37L1
I love that the erroneous first reply gets a complete pass, but mocking Trump's tweet has got everybody's panties twisted.

Glad I got to see ND in 2017
Maybe I'm just tired of politics. Hell, i dont even vote anymore and dont care about any of a-holes in DC. I wish DC would burn instead of the ND cathedral.
We cant have a thread about a a tragic event without Loser Gator, a grown man, getting hard from an idiot trump tweet then stroking himself off until he ejaculates politics all over a thread which should be apolitical.

It's tiring. It's pedantic. And for someone who no longer cares about politics (me) and ONLY hangs out here because I've grown fond of the misfits in this forum, it corrupts the small pleasure i get from participating.

Im gonna take a break. Y'all be nice to each other. Those of you who have my cell, holla at your boy if i can do anything for you.

Peace, brethren and sisteren.

Last edited by a moderator:
So it's only fine when a democrat president says that about cops, got it.
I guess you will have to actually show where the firefighters acted stupidly and where Trump said they acted stupidly. You don't even know what's going on do you? Hell you think Huff is a lib so I will just use that as an example of your intelligence.

I guess you will have to actually show where the firefighters acted stupidly and where Trump said they acted stupidly. You don't even know what's going on do you? Hell you think Huff is a lib so I will just use that as an example of your intelligence.
He is, he just tries to hide which seeing how radical you all are hell I don't blame him

VN Store

Back