Not ready to lose all hope

checkerboards09

Just win baby
I'm trying stay positive here, even though it's hard. One thing of note that I do hold out hope on is being a second half team like the first half of last year. We came out strong at halftime against Florida, Georgia, etc.

There are literally about 4 or 5 plays that have killed us. A couple of bad plays by Martin and a couple of key drops.

When you know they gonna run it everytime and still cant stop it...not much hope there. Sucks

Justin Martin will not cover is another thing they have known for years

I'm probably nitpicking at this point, but Dormady's delivery looks different than I remember. I'm probably just imagining things though.

Out hit, out smarted, out coached- I am seriously sick of Butch Jones and this incompetent staff. Give the Tech coaches our players and vice versa the score would be 21-0 Tech at halftime. 5th year and the best we have finished is THIRD in the east? Time for a big change.

We have played into their hands perfectly. We have got to sustain drives. The WRs have got to start catching the damn football too.

Let's beat these fools down! More subs on d ! When we get them down 2 scores they will haft to abandon their game plan

Tenn hasn't played very many people on DL & they look gassed. That won't change in the 2nd half.

Playing Vickers and kMac almost exclusively in 1st half was coaching malpractice. Hoke has to play more people.

I'm probably nitpicking at this point, but Dormady's delivery looks different than I remember. I'm probably just imagining things though.

He's zipping them in too hard plus the ball wobbles out of his hand bad

He has happy feet when he has the time and is staring down his receivers. Just looks jumpy overall to me

The triple option is a difficult offense to stop.. If our offense doesn't play more efficient in 2nd half , we are screwed and could lose by 21+ points

Tenn hasn't played very many people on DL & they look gassed. That won't change in the 2nd half.

Playing Vickers and kMac almost exclusively in 1st half was coaching malpractice. Hoke has to play more people.

Yup

Out hit, out smarted, out coached- I am seriously sick of Butch Jones and this incompetent staff. Give the Tech coaches our players and vice versa the score would be 21-0 Tech at halftime. 5th year and the best we have finished is THIRD in the east? Time for a big change.

Lol

VN Store

Back