Not ready to lose all hope

We're very much in this game. We just have to find an answer on defense. It's only a one score game.

I'm probably nitpicking at this point, but Dormady's delivery looks different than I remember. I'm probably just imagining things though.

He's sure staring down his receiver enough. Making it easy on the defense.

Tenn hasn't played very many people on DL & they look gassed. That won't change in the 2nd half.

Playing Vickers and kMac almost exclusively in 1st half was coaching malpractice. Hoke has to play more people.

Like who? I same Picou in there and he looked lost

I'm probably nitpicking at this point, but Dormady's delivery looks different than I remember. I'm probably just imagining things though.

Not just you. Something looks different than I remember too.

And to think there were some of you that thought we would hold GT to single digits and blow them off the field. Lol.

Out hit, out smarted, out coached- I am seriously sick of Butch Jones and this incompetent staff. Give the Tech coaches our players and vice versa the score would be 21-0 Tech at halftime. 5th year and the best we have finished is THIRD in the east? Time for a big change.

We are only behind because of the receivers dropping the ball. 3 or 4 first downs lost and GT getting back the ball because of that. Other than that, just keep Justin Martin on the bench.

There are literally about 4 or 5 plays that have killed us. A couple of bad plays by Martin and a couple of key drops.

Martin has looked terrible. He was even going wrong direction when that WR dropped that pass (he was starting to go backwards when already 5yds off WR)

I thought he would do well this year too.

VN Store

Back