Not good, just lost a 5 Star commitment. Terrance Lewis

I know this sounds nuts...but has the thought that Fulmer is intentionally tanking the program to make sure that no one is as good as he was ever crossed your mind?
Neyland ring a bell? Phil will ALWAYS be no better than second fiddle in UT coaching hierarchy. I'd put him behind Majors as well, since Phil screwed him over to get his chance. Our problems start with the AD.

Not good he’s our highest rated commit.
No it’s not what’s happening on the field. It’s all you fair weathered fans who want to fire coaches every 3 years. Am I upset we haven’t won much? Most definitely. Do I think Guarantano is the answer? No but I refuse to ridicule a kid who has played his heart out for the Vols. Do I think Pruitt is the answer? Don’t know but I don’t think 3 years is a right gauge either. Yes Mullen is tearing it up at Florida but he would not if he came to Tennessee in his first year. Florida’s roster was stacked ours not. Most people including most of you said it would take 4-5 years. We had a little success last year and you forgot about what you actually knew. Good grief I’m tired of losing as much as anyone but a bunch of you are acting like entitled brats. Go ahead and roast me but if you’re honest, you know I’m right. Quit ridiculing the coaches and team or we’ll lose more commitments GBO beat Florida

Pay Fulmer to coach, pay Flmer to buy him out, then pay Fulmer to be AD
Pay Butch to coach, pay Butch to buy him out, why not pay him to be coach again?
The Tenn way.

Neyland ring a bell? Phil will ALWAYS be no better than second fiddle in UT coaching hierarchy. I'd put him behind Majors as well, since Phil screwed him over to get his chance. Our problems start with the AD.
What’s your take on how Fulmer screwed Majors? I’m not in the know.

How can you blame anyone for decommiting with as much garbage as is written by the so called fans. This is what you are going to see when you change coaches ever two or three years. I have never seen such stupidity that has been written lately, so get use to what is happening
SMDH. Product on the field and W/L’s determine how good the recruiting will be. Disgruntled fans are just a byproduct. Got it.

If Pruitt has a bunch of 6 stars........he might could coach them up to 4 maybe 3 stars within a couple years.

VN Store

Back