Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Yes clearly she is the coach and they are having a great season because of what she brings to the table. I was making an observation and also going off of what Kim said in the post game interview. I think this 2-3 zone 3-2 zone convo has been beat in the dirt enough. How about we talk about this weeks upcoming games 😅
Yes! I was just pointing out that Kim seemed to be taking credit…..for something Nikki actually did!

I was in full support when she did it vs UConn but it’s becoming repetitive behavior and recruit are eating it up🙄

Last edited:
I was in full support when she did it vs UConn but it’s becoming repetitive behavior and recruit are eating it up🙄

Honestly one of the most classless things I’ve heard. I kinda let it slide the first time because of who it was. Twice is just really poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

I don’t find that at all acceptable, regardless of personal dislike they may have for one another. She had better be careful. More crap like that and she isn’t going to have a job. I can’t see a major conference athletic director finding that cute or appealing to parents and their broader audience.

Honestly one of the most classless things I’ve heard. I kinda let it slide the first time because of who it was. Twice is just really poor judgement and poor sportsmanship.

I don’t find that at all acceptable, regardless of personal dislike they may have for one another. She had better be careful. More crap like that and she isn’t going to have a job. I can’t see a major conference athletic director finding that cute or appealing to parents and their broader audience.
Agree. Winning Coaches get away with a lot, but it’s yet to be determined how much she’ll win without that special player she had last year.

NCAAW ACC Schedule - Women's Basketball - ESPN

ACC Schedule today should be a good game between NC and Notre Dame. I think Duke will get drilled at NC State. Louisville at Boston College probably a better game than expected with Louisville winning.
Also, thought it might be interesting to see how LSU handles Vandy’s press today, although I bet Tennessee will always get Vandy’s best effort. Lots of interesting games today: Baylor/Kansas, UCF/USF, and MICHIGAN/MARYLAND.

Agree. Winning Coaches get away with a lot, but it’s yet to be determined how much she’ll win without that special player she had last year.

I fully agree. I’ve maintained this is a very different team that has not been proven. McDonald was a different animal on both ends of the floor. Was a crime she shared defensive POY with Wilson.

Their win over Louisville was the season opener for LV. They were (and still are) working in some transfers. I also don’t think Louisville is as tough as their ranking. They have eeked out a lot of wins this season.

Also, thought it might be interesting to see how LSU handles Vandy’s press today, although I bet Tennessee will always get Vandy’s best effort. Lots of interesting games today: Baylor/Kansas, UCF/USF, and MICHIGAN/MARYLAND.
Home game instead of road is always easier against whatever a team brings. I figure LSU will win big and probably do a lot better job of throwing over the press than Tennessee did.

VN Store

Back