Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

It's my understanding that UConn has an exclusive contract with SNY. This results in all, or almost all, of the UConn games being broadcast regionally. Good if you're a fan and have access to a relatively small regional network. For example, their away game at Butler yesterday was broadcast on SNY. Outside of the New York region, however, UConn has to rely on their opponent's coverage, if any, like the rest of the basketball world.

Jim
How did the Tennessee fans here saying they watched it watch it??

It's my understanding that UConn has an exclusive contract with SNY. This results in all, or almost all, of the UConn games being broadcast regionally. Good if you're a fan and have access to a relatively small regional network. For example, their away game at Butler yesterday was broadcast on SNY. Outside of the New York region, however, UConn has to rely on their opponent's coverage, if any, like the rest of the basketball world.

Jim
All SNY outside of their region UConn basketball can be seen on the FOXNOW app.

How did the Tennessee fans here saying they watched it watch it??

Several cable/streaming providers carry SNY as part of a specialty sports offering. I'm not sure of the current availability, but it used to be available through DirectTv and Hulu Live TV. Surprisingly, fubo tv, which is very sports-oriented, does not offer SNY.

Jim

If I see one more game showing Aaliyah bostons off-season improvements in weight leg lift and vertical I’m going to die seriously take me out omg

LOL, i feel you. They said she did this during the season the improvement because she changed her diet. She looks great and you can tell it's working but yes the graphic needs to disappear.

Reactions: xtpsrh08123

VN Store

Back