Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

unranked Georgia beat Arkansas tonight. Looks like they defended the 3 ball well.
I said the other night that their defense is the only thing they have going for them. They just couldn’t contend with our length. Arkansas didn’t shoot it like they normally do either. Im gonna watch that game here in a minute and see what was up.

Reactions: lvocd
Vandy still hanging tough with MSST I think State has more gas though. Probably going to open it up in the 4th.

You weren't kidding. Vandy led by 4 heading into the 4th quarter, only to be outscored 22-2 in the final frame. Guess Tennessee wasn't the only team to collapse tonight...

View attachment 255707

"Please know that this was not a bill from my first or second surgery. It was from a hospital visit from a complication with the recovery process after my second surgery. USA basketball did everything they could to help and I am grateful for their kindness."

- Sedona Prince twitter account, 17 Jan 2020

That stinks. I wonder if her parents have medical insurance that can kick in and help.

Great game going down between Stanford and Colorado. Headed to OT right now.

Colorado has played well on both ends of the floor. They have a freshman, Sherrod, and she’s the real deal. Extremely talented PG with great handles. Maya Hollingshed reminds me of Rennie if she played in the post some more.

Wow, worst ever lol, that is harsh, but I can't argue Ole Miss is hurting until next year and a class comes in. They have a good coach who inherited little. No one can ever say Holly was not a very good recruiter, I would say great, except the yr we struck out, Kellie was left a loaded team. I wish Green had been able to play this yr.

Reactions: stlvolsfan

VN Store

Back