Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Where do you believe that these rumors are coming from about Fudd? Do you believe it's just wishful thinking from UConn's rivals or a someone from the Fudd camp is leaking information?
I think people make the Fudd rumors up to watch Uconn Fans' heads explode. Tennesseans find that extremely satisfying:)

I think people make the Fudd rumors up to watch Uconn Fans' heads explode. Tennesseans find that extremely satisfying:)

I'm here for it 🍿💥 this year might be just manage the seniors then i promise i'll turn the keys over to you but we shall see what unfolds. Like i said either way i wouldn't be surprised. Especially if her dad got a collegiate job.

But, but, rumblings ya'll...

8621a930d5c97698788733ae5da6977e.gif

Tennessee seems to be the getting good value for their coach. Kellie has beaten both Dawn and Vic and she has a good chance of beating Kim, Geno, and Tara.

I hadn't even thought of that angle! But yes, for not having been willing to spend the kind of money on a women's basketball coach that many other top programs have spent, I think Tennessee is looking pretty smart these days.

I hadn't even thought of that angle! But yes, for not having been willing to spend the kind of money on a women's basketball coach that many other top programs have spent, I think Tennessee is looking pretty smart these days.

Kellie also beat Muffet before she retired. I think Kellie will become one of the highest paid Coaches in the country someday, and others will wish they had hired her, but luckily for us, Kellie is All VOL, and I think she will be loyal.

GO LADY VOLS!!!

A good deal for the University and also Kellie starting out here as her current salary still ranks in the top 25 in women's basketball.

A good deal for the University and also Kellie starting out here as her current salary still ranks in the top 25 in women's basketball.
What is Coach Harper’s salary?
I only know a few salaries at or near the top:
Geno $3 million per for 3 more years
Dawn average $3.2 m over 7 years
Mulkey average $2.3m +/- and big incentives
Glad to see WBB coaches start to be paid. I don’t know Coach Harper’s salary, but if she makes a run this year I feel confident she earns a nice raise. She has already beaten Dawn once, and took Geno’s team to the wire so she can coach. Like everyone has stated, some success this year will aid her recruiting, and UT might be a hot destination for transfers after a big year.

Last edited:
Glad to see WBB coaches start to be paid. I don’t know Coach Harper’s salary, but if she makes a run this year I feel confident she earns a nice raise.
Glad to see WBB coaches start to be paid. I don’t know Coach Harper’s salary, but if she makes a run this year I feel confident she earns a nice raise.
I thought it was 750k when she was hired.

Reactions: VA_VOLFAN
I think UCONN is trying to play down the rumors so husky fan's head won't explode TBH

LOL, Azzi is on the shelf for a minimum of 2 weeks with the possible makings of a stress fracture in her foot. BTW, they have only played 4 games thus far. Can't fix anything with a crappy schedule like that.

LOL, Azzi is on the shelf for a minimum of 2 weeks with the possible makings of a stress fracture in her foot. BTW, they have only played 4 games thus far. Can't fix anything with a crappy schedule like that.
You think she took this pic thinking I'm coming off the bench.im telling you if she's coming off the bench she will be unhappy all season long

So did Holly. I guess we should have kept her.

A "good chance" to beat all three? Is that what the rumblings are saying?
You have a point. Holly defeated all of those coaches except for Geno whom she never coaches against. The issue with Holly was she could beat anybody but she could lose to anybody too.

Reactions: chuckiepoo
You have a point. Holly defeated all of those coaches except for Geno whom she never coaches against. The issue with Holly was she could beat anybody but she could lose to anybody too.

Yep consistency was the issue. Never knew what product you were going to tune into. Very frustrating as a fan. The lack of effort off and on was atrocious.

Both times SC has played a team with a quality big the opposing center has been saddled with foul trouble. A testament to how difficult Aliyah is to guard, but I’d really like to see them let them play more. Lame not even getting to see them matchup. Fans want to watch the best players play, sometimes you got to swallow the whistle in the name of the game.

VN Store

Back