Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

I agree. I think, if anyone, Rickea will find a home elsewhere. Her talents are being grossly misused and she was benched earlier in the season. They have looked frustrated and lack luster the last few times I’ve watched them.

Jackson would look great in Orange IMO :)

Guess which two friends took visits with her during their recruiting process? One was Jordan and the other went to South Carolina !
We are losing Rennia and she would fit right in !!!!!

I agree. I think, if anyone, Rickea will find a home elsewhere. Her talents are being grossly misused and she was benched earlier in the season. They have looked frustrated and lack luster the last few times I’ve watched them.

Wouldn't that be nice? She would basically replace Rennia in the starting lineup and they wouldn't miss a beat.

I don't know if she would follow Vic. I wonder if he's been watching MSST's struggles and thinking who he wants to add to his grocery list for next season?

Guess which two friends took visits with her during their recruiting process? One was Jordan and the other went to South Carolina !

That’s what I’m saying. Starting spot would be wide open for her and would mean we wouldn’t have to start a young player.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
Zia?

Can't imagine Rickea going to SC. They will be awfully crowded at her spot with Beal and Rivers. But Tennessee has an opening that she can slot into nicely...

Zia?

Can't imagine Rickea going to SC. They will be awfully crowded at her spot with Beal and Rivers. But Tennessee has an opening that she can slot into nicely...

Yeah SC has no room for her right now. We’re probably all way ahead of ourselves. I do think MSST will have some transfers though. When you’ve already been winning, unless the coaching change is an immediate success, players will leave.

They didn’t move to freakin Starkville, MS to lose. Wouldn’t be shocked if she has 3+ transfers unless they go on a big run here.

Exactly - I've watched them several times this year and have felt like Jackson has looked frustrated and I don't blame her. She is way too talented to be misused. She's come off the bench several of the last games.

I don't think she will be the only one to leave. They just don't appear to really be working together well.

That would make sense to me. I think South Carolina was the runner up for both but don't see how we could possibly be a fit.

Texas is an obviously possibility and Baylor seems to rack up transfers. Maybe Louisville.

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK
That would make sense to me. I think South Carolina was the runner up for both but don't see how we could possibly be a fit.

Texas is an obviously possibility and Baylor seems to rack up transfers. Maybe Louisville.

I don’t know about right fit ! But these three (Jackson , Jordan, and Cooke ) took most of their OFFICIAL visits together as friends! I thought they might commit together? But all three went different directions? Just thought Jackson would consider playing with old friends? 🤷‍♂️

Agreed with Louisville as well. Baylor has picked up so many transfers this year already I’m not sure what they’d do with another.

Arkansas looking pretty locked in....bringing the D (what little they have) and knocking in tough shots. Dungee is so fun to watch. Just tough, I think she’ll be a great player at the next level as well. She’s ready for the elevated physicality.
I’m a big Chelsea Dungee fan. She is so dynamic!

I think you mean Geno would love Clark playing for him 😉 ... Naw she and Paige are gonna be GOOD
I don't know if he recruited her but if he had her she would have to reduce her turnovers dramatically. However, the other parts of her game are very impressive. Bueckers, Clark, PaoPao, and Van Lith are all outstanding guards.

Anybody who didn't get to watch the Arkansas UConn game here it is.

That was a classic IMO. Both SEC/UCONN matchups have been really fun to watch. The SC matchup promises just as much in such a different manner!

Dungee’s performance made one of the best defensive programs in history look like it was standing still. Could. Not. Guard. Her. That inspired her teammates and she drew so much attention in that second half they lit them up.

I don't know if he recruited her but if he had her she would have to reduce her turnovers dramatically. However, the other parts of her game are very impressive. Bueckers, Clark, PaoPao, and Van Lith are all outstanding guards.
All really good. Here is my ranking

1. Bueckers
2. Clark
3. Van Lith
4. PaoPao

Although I would rank PaoPao No. 1 in name only, Bueckers gets my vote for FOY to date. Clark has scored more points and a slight advantage on assists and rebounding, Bueckers is so much more efficient. Her shooting percentages are off the charts even with that bad shooting game against Tennessee.

VN Store

Back