Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

You take any quarter off or any time off and you will end up losing. That disaster tonight was all because of the way we came out to play the third quarter. Really disappointed first time we've haven't really hustled or played with intensity like we can.

Alabama beats Miss St... State REALLY misses Vic Shaefer's attention to detail on the defensive side of the ball
MSST can't defend inside. Carter is the weakest 6'5 post player in the country defensively. She might as well be 5'5. Guards know they can go right at her time after time and she can't do anything about it. Cooks seems lazy. Plus, they are a terrible rebounding team.

With as much talent as she has on this team, it's clear Nikki is in the bottom half of the league in.coaching talent.

Vol fans making fun of other teams is hilarious. Maybe attention to your own team is in order. I quit watching your game cause I figured you had it in the bag. Blowing that lead is something to laugh about! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Reactions: mcannon1
Vol fans making fun of other teams is hilarious. Maybe attention to your own team is in order. I quit watching your game cause I figured you had it in the bag. Blowing that lead is something to laugh about! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Don't know what you're laughing at. YOUR TEAM DID THE EXACT SAME THING. Oh wait...the difference is that Tennessee still had a chance to win at the end while Alabama put you away for good 1 minute into the 4th quarter πŸ™„

Nice defense your team has, by the way. And does Nikki practice rebounding? Sure don't look like it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Don't know what you're laughing at. YOUR TEAM DID THE EXACT SAME THING. Oh wait...the difference is that Tennessee still had a chance to win at the end while Alabama put you away for good 1 minute into the 4th quarter πŸ™„

Nice defense your team has, by the way. And does Nikki practice rebounding? Sure don't look like it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Guess the last laugh is on you. I wear Garnet. Not maroon. 😁🀣🀣🀣🀣

why cant SC fans find their own forum to hang out at....it's annoying reallyπŸ˜’View attachment 339240

I like to post here and though I may go back and fourth time to time with some posters I feel like I’ve mainly been respectful in most cases. Tough loss for y’all tonight but y’all will bounce back.

VN Store

Back