Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Whatever happens it better happen fast or we’ll get another Talaysia situation where players think they are safe and then get recruited over after the May 1st deadline :/
To be fair, PaoPao committed before the portal deadline, so Coop had time to exit, not sure why she delayed, but PaoPao, Fulwiley and Tessa Johnson all coming in at the guard spots definitely played a big part in her decision to move on along with knowing Raven was the starting PG w/o question.

That is not to insinuate Coop was afraid of the competition, but she likely saw the logjam for minutes per game and also knew CDS was emphasizing guards who could shoot the three for the upcoming season. Coop is a great player, she will excel at UT. She is close to a Rivers clone imo as I have stated often. I’m sure LV fans would be happy with that level of play. I fully expect her to post River’s sophomore type numbers this season, or better. She could be a better shooter than Rivers, she won’t be worse.

Last edited:
. Coop is a great player, she will excel at UT. She is close to a Rivers clone imo as I have stated often. I’m sure LV fans would be happy with that level of play. I fully expect her to post River’s sophomore type numbers this season, or better. She could be a better shooter than Rivers, she won’t be worse.
Agree. Yet not good enough to see the floor for SC. That says it all about the huge gap.

VN Store

Back