Non-Lady Vol Basketball News 2023-24

Wonder what the lady vols did to him

What he did was throw a huge compliment at Tennessee because it's obvious Tennessee is the program that comes to his mind as being a legitimate challenge to South Carolina. He may or may not even know much about women's college basketball these days, but Tennessee is who comes to mind for him (or someone else in his camp) as being a for formidable rival. :)

What he did was throw a huge compliment at Tennessee because it's obvious Tennessee is the program that comes to his mind as being a legitimate challenge to South Carolina. He may or may not even know much about women's college basketball these days, but Tennessee is who comes to mind for him (or someone else in his camp) as being a for formidable rival. :)
It also plays well for South Carolina on social media it's a shame but it does

Reactions: LadyVols_WBK

He’s helping the sport because controversy attracts interest. No such thing as bad publicity. Hoping it’s referenced when the teams play next season and the entire states of South Carolina and Tennessee tune in.

Know what? As a person of color, I can say some truth about Hootie that people of not color can’t.

Oh i'm blickity black as well and I KNOW Dairus Rucker's lookin like it fell off the table and cracked boiled egg head lookin a$$ ain't comin for TN and therefore coming for Pat while at a WBB recognition!

Naw playa not today!

Okay……….

Reactions: Volfaninfl2

VN Store

Back