No way Bama as good next year

You ever seen the houses they buy their players and families and their new sport cars ? I have lol. Godfather Saban is untouchable at this point. The Crimson and Houndstooth mafia down there takes care of him and those recruits.

Bama just goes after the guys that have enough sense to know how to act. And Pays them very well.

They'll be fine. Bryce young, Metchie, Robinson are all legit on offense. We'll see how much of a difference Sark makes.

Got guys on the bench just as good waiting for playin' time... they'll just reload and change some names on jersys. You may hate Bama, and I, do but you have to admire his system and the way it is being run. Doesn't matter if it's a coach or a player.

nick has the team loaded with superstars and top flight coaches---with their process, alabama will be in the playoffs again--book it!

Nah, that will extend me to 45-50 years. I might do y’all a solid and go kick a bear. Or chug a fifth of PGA. Just as long as I go out with a bang.

You obviously haven't heard the adverse effects; like the Fla Dr. dying from the shot (how many others don't we know about) Or the 80% who suffered side effects that went covered up. OK then.

Trouble is that Alabama is a threat and rival; OSU is not.

Nope. Alabama is no threat to Tennessee nor a "Rival". Tennessee is their own biggest threat and rival; and hasn't been on the same field with bama since when? 17 years? Meanwhile a smart man could have paid off the mortgage on Alabama in the last 10 years. My wallet is #1 with me now. Apathy has set in with the Big Orange.

VN Store

Back